AP Sion kind of got a little nerf.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkDre

12-26-2012

Before lichbane was changed to magic damage. It did physical and that helped out sion so much when his ultimate was active. He healed for as much the lich bane damage + basic attack did at max rank ult.
He needs to get a buff.

XElement

12-26-2012

I'm sorry..but I hated AP Sion.
With that nuke stun of his and unbreakable shield of his that blew you up.

DarkDre

12-26-2012

Yea I understand your hate to that 1.0 ap scaling. I didn't like it either. I never played ap Sion really. But I noticed that changed and thought that was something that really helped him do well. We don't see Sion anymore these days.

Xeynid

12-26-2012

pff, AP sion stopped being relevant almost immediately after the scaling nerf.
He's not terrible, it's just that all he can really do is roam and not scale well, and if I want a roamer, than I would go for Elise or TF.

Joebags

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeynid View Post
pff, AP sion stopped being relevant almost immediately after the scaling nerf.
He's not terrible, it's just that all he can really do is roam and not scale well, and if I want a roamer, than I would go for Elise or TF.
Lol, you mean that 0.1 AP ratio nerf? You realize his abilities still have solid AP scaling, right?

Kronusx

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebags View Post
Lol, you mean that 0.1 AP ratio nerf? You realize his abilities still have solid AP scaling, right?
it's not his nerf that killed him,it's the fact he is outdated. Yes he has a nice stun and a shield that deals damage,the problem is the new champs. Take ziggs for examply. A decent ziggs will destroy the sion's shield every time he powers it up.Without the shield he lost already half of his damage as well as his ability to farm well.That's just one example,but there are more champs that can do that to him

XElement

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDarkDreXx View Post
Yea I understand your hate to that 1.0 ap scaling. I didn't like it either. I never played ap Sion really. But I noticed that changed and thought that was something that really helped him do well. We don't see Sion anymore these days.
Well I was a noob when AP sion was OP.
But I never want to deal with him again after that. He wasn't fun to deal with.

Sion should be played as a bruiser or ADC IMO.
I never want to see AP Sion again, it is almost like AP yi. But back then it was much better.

I dont know what you could do for AP Sion either.
His scaling was great. He he has only 2 spells for him. Both are pretty Op if you buff'd them. One is a stun. So if you add damage to that it sucks. The other is a shield.
And from what I recall. The shield never breaks unless the whole team focus' on him. If you don't break it it will blow a nice chunk of health away. His stun hits hard and gives him time to run into you and blow up.

He was in bot and just stunned the support and runs up and blows up in front of them.
Back then I loved Zilean...and man he made the bombs completely useless.