New Summoner Name?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscoBiscut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

I grow weary of my current Moniker, but I am having trouble coming up with a new one that fits me and isn't already taken. So, GD, I come to you hoping that somewhere in this vast sea of wisdom and kindness, there is a soul that can help me find my new namesake.

Note: I won't consider anything sexual or offensive. Borrowing from literature or fantasy/sci fi games is a good start. Music related names are equally awesome. Puns are never frowned upon here if they are clever.

GD, pls. Halp.

Edit: My brainstorming thus far has produced: BaronBashor, Dance Commander, SlowHand Juke

Internet

12-26-2012

Well. I know of names that are one word things? But it seems like your not into that

DiscoBiscut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internet View Post
Well. I know of names that are one word things? But it seems like your not into that
Haha, Yeah, I guess I do have a thing for multiple word names. If you can come up with one I like, I'd use it though.

Fang0r

12-26-2012

ChungleJo

DiscoBiscut

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by D34thDr4g00n View Post
ChungleJo
I like the direction this is heading in