Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Summoner Name?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscoBiscut

12-26-2012

I grow weary of my current Moniker, but I am having trouble coming up with a new one that fits me and isn't already taken. So, GD, I come to you hoping that somewhere in this vast sea of wisdom and kindness, there is a soul that can help me find my new namesake.

Note: I won't consider anything sexual or offensive. Borrowing from literature or fantasy/sci fi games is a good start. Music related names are equally awesome. Puns are never frowned upon here if they are clever.

GD, pls. Halp.

Edit: My brainstorming thus far has produced: BaronBashor, Dance Commander, SlowHand Juke

Internet

12-26-2012

Well. I know of names that are one word things? But it seems like your not into that

DiscoBiscut

12-26-2012

Quote:
Internet:
Well. I know of names that are one word things? But it seems like your not into that

Haha, Yeah, I guess I do have a thing for multiple word names. If you can come up with one I like, I'd use it though.

Fang0r

12-26-2012

ChungleJo

DiscoBiscut

12-26-2012

Quote:
D34thDr4g00n:
ChungleJo

I like the direction this is heading in