Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How much mana do you need to make seraphs embrace worth it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeatRushVII

12-26-2012

I tried it on orianna last game, my only other mana item was a lich bane and it gave me a nice chunk of ap and a decent shield

RRadman7

12-26-2012

I think Seraph's Embrace is amazing on anyone who can get a Rod of Ages or maybe a Banshee's Veil. It gives nice mana, AP from the mana, some health, and some extra AP/MR.

Can I ask for the rest of your build and why you did not put in any other mana items? After all, you just spent 2700g on an Archangel's Staff.

And, according to LoL Wiki, you need 3000 mana for the AP to equal Rabadon's in terms of power (not to mention the mana shield).

gregorymarco

12-26-2012

I take it on champs that I buy Lich bane and RoA on at the same time. (Ex: Nid)

BeatRushVII

12-26-2012

Quote:
RRadman7:
I think Seraph's Embrace is amazing on anyone who can get a Rod of Ages or maybe a Banshee's Veil. It gives nice mana, AP from the mana, some health, and some extra AP/MR.

Can I ask for the rest of your build and why you did not put in any other mana items? After all, you just spent 2700g on an Archangel's Staff.

And, according to LoL Wiki, you need 3000 mana for the AP to equal Rabadon's in terms of power (not to mention the mana shield).

sorc shoes, lich bane, unholy grail, embrace, death cap, void staff

I wasn't really planning on getting a seraphs, but around mid game i was doing pretty well and built a tear just to try it, lol

iDpark

12-26-2012

OP on the already tanky ryze who builds 2 Catalysts and a tear early, then goes ROA, Embrace, and a Banshees veil.

Lategame powerhouse. Build a frozen heart or ice fist for the armor.

Last 2 items are boots, obviously built earlier, and a Deathcap. Or a warmogs if you wanna go full tank. Whatever you want, really.