I find myself reporting at least 4 players each game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcticfury

12-26-2012

They need to add a penalty for people who abuse the tribunal system like this jerk.

Roidrage22

12-26-2012

Lol I do the same op kids need to learn

Purple Mischief

12-26-2012

1. If its minor why even bother, are you that sensitive you feel the need to try and ban someone for a little ribbing?

2. Eh..? If the person has good reason for asking for a report then why report them for asking?

3. Seems more unsportsmanlike than negative attitude to me. If I steal I run away giggling.

4. See number 1.

5. Afk and feeders ofc. As long as your sure its intentional and not just a bad game for them.

Overall I think you need to lighten up son

Zevalent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMlaser View Post
If two people are legitimately going mid or jungle and are actively trying to win the game, with no intentional feeding or *****ing at the team, that's not against any rule.
It is if the rest of the team is against it. If the other 3 people on your team don't want you to duo mid and you ignore them then that is refusal to communicate. Either that or you tell them off and then its negative attitude/Verbal abuse. However, if your whole team goes along with it and then rages at you later then yeah, they have no case.

AtomRod

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazyUltim8 View Post
On average.

Why?

1. Minor verbal abuse and harassment. That is universally punished in tribunal. Ofc I report.
2. As requested from the enemy team. I report both the guy that asks to report someone, and that someone.
3.Negative attitude like stealing the jungle creeps / buffs I was killing.
4. Unsportsmanlike remarks like "bg", "camp me more l0l", "need 3 to kill me?"
5. AFK's, Duo jungles or duo mids, feeders and all that.

I love reporting. AND I'm pretty sure that all of the above is bannable to the tribunal judges, from what I've seen here in GD.
I can understand 1,3, and 5 but 2. You report somebody just cause sombody tells you to? chances are they are the guy on the other team who is guilty of 1.

3. I can understand something totally out of line like an ad champ stealing your blue, but if your mid takes your wraiths once in awhile or the like that's no reason.

RazyUltim8

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticfury View Post
They need to add a penalty for people who abuse the tribunal system like this jerk.
How am I abusing anything? The valuable tribunal judges will pardon these people if they are truly innocent, right?

...right?

Nubilous

12-26-2012

Razy thread gg

7 White Dreams

12-26-2012

All in all you're just another brick in the wall.

KawaiiObiyoSama

12-26-2012

lol only report if:

1. running into ennemie team to feed
2. verbal abuse ALL/half game

and hmmm.... i think thats about it. Well maybe troll but its hard to say

chide da jungler

12-26-2012

op sounds like a troll