Ruby Sightstone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XElement

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StompEmlnTheNuts View Post
Such an OP item. I can't tell you how much I love this item and use it for it's utility. First of all, if you play Lee Sin jungle, you have no excuse to not get this item. Secondly, three free wards on the map at one point, two replacements without basing. Enemy pinked dragon? No problem, let me triangulate wards around it and bait them to it. Nothing like the power of "free" money.

This item should be core build on all supports AND junglers. If you aren't getting this as a jungler, you are basically saying, "no I won't spend 1300 gold on some health and best map control item in the game." With two of them on your team, there is no reason your team should ever question where the enemy is.

So please, please buy this item. Abuse it. I can't imagine it staying this good forever.
I'd only buy it if I counter jungle
or if I was a support jungler.

Nobody else.
It is expensive and makes you fall behind.
Even then,if you wanted to counter jungle. I think it would be cheaper jus tto buy the wards separate.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Habimaru

12-26-2012

I must be a masochist for not buying this item, even as support, except for maybe once in every 12 matches, yet I win more often without it than with since I'm actually able to tank/CC earlier for my team to win team-fights which generally yields me enough gold to rinse & repeat & pink their brushes rendering their Sight-Stone(s) useless.