Is Lux bad on 3's?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axle the Beast

12-27-2012

I play on TT a lot with my friends who are much newer at the game. I am no pro, but I am significantly better than most of them just because of play time. One of my friend's best characters is Lux, and she got her first ever kill against me (as Kha'Zix), with her, and avoided dying against me all match.

She's fine.

lordfrezon

12-27-2012

She's one of my favorites. I slap a BFT on her and spam all day.

MapNinja

12-27-2012

I consider lux the best mage on TT. Every one of her skills is straight-forward and powerful. The only thing is they are all skillshots to some extent, but generally not very difficult to land. The thing that makes her the best, imo, is that she gets tanky by building straight AP. Her shield will always hit herself twice, no skill required, and it has good coefficients. When you are getting focused, unless your opponents are far ahead and burst you down that fast, you are going to get the full effect of the shield twice, on both the cast and the return. That basically boils down to having 300-600 extra health, depending on how far into the game you are, per cast. With a decent amount of CDR, which is important on her, it's rare that you won't be shielding multiple times per fight.

That's just the one thing that pushes her above the others, not even counting that she can do this for allies too (It's so gratifying when you deny an enemy an ignite kill with shield, another thing that happens a lot). So yeah, she's my favorite on TT if i have to go mage.

WashedLaundry

12-27-2012

She's a strong pick for similar reasons that Zyra is a strong pick--long range caster with a good amount of CC and burst while also granting vision. I think she's easier to shut down than Zyra is but she's obnoxious to deal with if fed. Two teammates are plenty of a frontline for her.

Iliketurtle

12-30-2012

T
E
A
M
comp for the win

XSparkleFistX

12-30-2012

I'd say, Lux needs a team that can properly keep the enemy busy. If the other team has a lot of CC, then it's harder.

Went 12/1/18 with Lux when I played with a Riven (who had to build tankier and dive in on fights for us) and an Eve. Shields op. But we only won cause the other team had Brand, Darius, and GP. No hard cc.