Must play top lane to counter all

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ribskull

12-26-2012

currently, I can use Darius Garen Jax and Jayce, but I want to try be able to counter alot of champs, using jayce until 6.3k IP, was thinking riven or Vi next, please give advice with a good list of champs to counter most champs with just a small portion of them

Ribskull

12-26-2012

top lane counters - bump

Larrythetapist

12-26-2012

teemo

Swooshter

12-26-2012

Yorrick is good counter if played right

HeatheryBelle

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribskull View Post
currently, I can use Darius Garen Jax and Jayce, but I want to try be able to counter alot of champs, using jayce until 6.3k IP, was thinking riven or Vi next, please give advice with a good list of champs to counter most champs with just a small portion of them
The list of good champs are the champs you are strong with. I would pick a "top lane champ" that compliments your team well for what they are doing. Poke, dive, aoe, team fight, assassin.. there's quite a bit of different comps. Honestly, just find the champs you like and are good with. Practice those.

Amatzikahni

02-07-2013

I like a good AP or two for top in addition to bruisers and ranged champs. Kennen, Galio, and Swain are my main three AP's for top although I know I need to pick up Kat. Riven really doesn't have any hard counters (although some fights are tough) so she fits in the bruiser role extremely well. Other than those champs, there are plenty of champs that can go top that most people prefer elsewhere (like ADC's and junglers).

DJ DAVEY SNOW

02-07-2013

A Yorick walks into a bar. There is no counter.