Easiest and hardest champion in lol?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enygm4

12-26-2012

I vote for
Easier: Garen, Xin Zhao, Katarina, Lux, Yi.
Hardest: Shaco (teamfights), Elise, Heimerdinger, Nidalee.

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

You forgot Darius for easy, and for hard kinda feel like urgot should be mentioned due to almost no one playing him right in normals.

Boagster

12-26-2012

UnblestDevotee: I'd say Darius is hard than you think. He has the illusion of being one of the easiest champions because of how easy it is to pad your stats with him.

As an example, if you saw someone go 20/5/2 on most champions while others on his team had more deaths and less kills than him, you'd most likely assume that they were a better player than the others in his game. But, if it were Darius, it's possible he went 0/5/0 during lane phase, leading to the fed top that was killing the squishier champions on Darius's team, while Darius was just dunking people in fights and not really contributing anything else. (This is not to say that every Darius player or Darius game goes this way - it's a hypothetical example of how a bad Darius can look good.)

As for who I think are the easiest and hardest champions:
Garen, Lux, Graves, and Taric I believe are the easiest for their respective roles, with no choice for Jungler (the role is inherently something someone looking for "easy" should avoid)
Rumble (hard to manage Heat), Annie (hard to manage stun), Urgot (unusual skill synergy coupled with unusual purpose for his role), Zilean (almost entirely an offensive support until teamfights) and Shaco (unusual jungle habits coupled with huge late-game fall-off) would be my choices for hardest in their respective roles.

I originally said Ezreal for hardest ADC, but rescinded that after re-reading UnblestDevotee's post. I'd also like to give an honourable mention to Orianna for hardest Mid. I feel that mastering her skills is extremely daunting for a new player, but that once you get the hang of them, it's a natural skill compared to the micro-managing of Annie's passive.

HybridLR1

12-26-2012

Easiest:
Teemo - 3 Buttons, 2 Passives and over 9000 mushrooms. Stupid stupid stupid...
Garen- Spin to win is literally the point of him.
Darius - Massive damage, tons of true damage on the ult...really it's simple

Hardest:
Shaco - Team fights and proper Deceives are important to him.
Urgot - Pure combo champ that you need to hit your moves to actually be effective and learn when the correct time to ult is
Zed - People tend to play him funny and it's really just a feel aspect because he can do a lot and I feel as if people just use him improperly