Should I bother with ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

I know there are a million threads out htere about it but I feel mine is a little different. I can play any role decent and I'm just trying to decide if I should bother doing ranked. I always see people rage about ranked matches but in my normal matches for the past couple of weeks I've been going against people that are atleast 1600 elo and above, yesterday I destroyed a 1900 dude. So should I go into the ranked matches or is it just too engulfed by ragers and feeders?

DarthWhore

12-26-2012

IMO its just too stressful and too much raging goes on for some number called ELO.

If your playing LOL to just relax and have fun stick to ARAM, draft and normals.

Armstice

12-26-2012

Ranked is more competitive, so it only makes sense that people take it more personally when they don't do well. I've found that if you decide not to bother yourself with any information your team is providing other than objective/map/or timer based that you not only enjoy the increased skill level of the people you're playing against, but you manage to enjoy the game by not getting caught up in all of the raging that goes on and this applies to any game mode.

If you allow someone over the internet to upset you for any reason than you have bigger issues than just being stressed over ELO.