Stuck at 6 FPS random games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im Not Jamie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Bump.

Im Not Jamie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Bump.

Im Not Jamie

02-05-2013

Bump.

Im Not Jamie

02-11-2013

Bump.

Im Not Jamie

02-24-2013

I've turned down my settings, it seems to be this problem hasn't occurred for a week, so I think all is good.

Lunos Nocturne

03-27-2013

Bump. It's totally random in when it occurs. Sometimes I'll go a (blessed) week without it happening, and then suddenly I'm in a game with unplayable lag.

Nicooo

03-27-2013

same
my game start at 40 - 50 fps then wait 5 minutes 5-10

jakeland21

03-27-2013

I had these problems before and one of the things you might want to check is your internets download speed, if their are other people using the internet in your house, etc.

I would close out facebook as well, as this could be (I'm sure someone will tell me if I am wrong, please do, love to learn ) a cause for the sporadic frame-rate drop-age.
The reason: facebook is actively making calls to their server to update your facebook page with your friends status about how much they like Craig Ferguson and hate that Baseball Team. (You know the one).