Morgana/Lux/Ziggs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AstralWarriorX

12-25-2012

I am actually here to get some feedback on the 3 champions listed in the title

Morgana
Lux
Ziggs

I am grinding IP now but I was really thinking that I need to pick up another mid champ to get use to.

Pro's and Con's would be nice.

I did try Lux out for the very first time in an actual 3s (pvp) match and I did pretty well despite her being on the skill shot side. Manage to land her Q quite often and used E to maximize my damage out put and pulling off my R before they have enough time to dodge it.

As for the other 2 I haven't really tried them yet except Morg once about a month or so ago (whenever she was free last)

As for Zigg's I was looking for some tips/combos and how effective he can be Start/Mid/Late game as well as Morg and Lux (For SR)

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks much
Astral

Kiwifrùit

12-26-2012

Morg/Lux would be a better investment just because they both can fill 2 roles; AP Carry/Support! Also Lux/Morg have a much better teamfight than Ziggs, due to their crazy cc and potential to catch people out of position. However, all of them are very fun and strong.

Big fahking J

12-26-2012

Morgana
Pros:
Tankiest of the 3 (thanks to passive spell vamp and optimal build)
Most CC
Easiest to farm with, at level 3 place your W on caster minions to get free gold
hard to gank

Cons:
Early mana issues
Doesn't have huge burst
Needs to get close to use Ult effectively
Pushes lane

Lux:
Pros
Q is a bit more forgiving.
Passive adds a lot of damage.
longer range
Lasers
Shield can be applied to whole team

Cons
Shield doesn't give you immunity to CC
Early mana issues if you aren't careful
Pushes lane

Ziggs
Pros
Poke Poke and more Poke
More map presence with his ult.
A knock up (cc not reduced by tenacity)

Cons
Ult is hit or miss
Minefield is very meh

Hoped I helped. My personal favorite is Morgana, but all three are very viable.

Epic Dreamer

12-26-2012

Would say Morgana first, as her CC makes her HEAVILY effective, EVERYWHERE.
Her "mana issues" are easily negated with a Tear of the Goddess (which upgrades into Archangels)
Give her a chalice, and you will never have mana issues again!

Dark Kuno

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grande Jota 0526 View Post
Morgana
Pros:
Tankiest of the 3 (thanks to passive spell vamp and optimal build)
Most CC
Easiest to farm with, at level 3 place your W on caster minions to get free gold
hard to gank
Actually Lux has the most CC and is the hardest to gank. But Morg is a close 2nd in this comparison

Lux is actually the least forgiving of the 3 due to the fact that all of her abilities are skillshots. But as result she has the highest nuke of the 3. She is probably the 2nd highest burst AP caster in the game behind Veigar. And has access to her full combo ~4x as often as he does.

Quote:
Ziggs
Pros
Poke Poke and more Poke
More map presence with his ult.
A knock up (cc not reduced by tenacity)
Add to this the most zone control of the 3.

The short cd on his Q is also gives him the highest sustained damage contribution in team fights of the 3

Also add that Ziggs is also a tower demonition master above all other AP's. With a Lichbane Ziggs can literally melt a turret alone in a matter of seconds.

BrotherCaine

12-26-2012

Morgana is not a banned champ anymore but you do, in fact, need to be good with her. But if you are you will outperform the other two, hands down.

+Safe in lane
+Did I say safe in lane? I should mention that again
+Great farmer
+The proud owner of the game's only Black King Bar (Except Olaf's ultimate)... and she can use it on allies.
+An ult that that makes people A)burn flash to maybe escape b) Be slowed, keep fighting then be stunned C) Be slowed and run which is pretty much a CC in itself.

sonofzeal

12-26-2012

Ziggs is extreme long range, Lux is moderate long range, Morgana is more short.

Seriously, Ziggs has ridiculous AA range, and every one of his skills goes freakin' forever. He can spam Q and harass from way outside anyone else's ability to respond, and his E packs a seriously impressive amount of damage if they run straight through it. Numerically he rocks - huge base damage if even half his mines hit, great AP ratios, long range on everything, huzzah! He's held back, though, because he's so fragile vs anything that gets close, his mobility skill is really finicky, and everything's a skillshot.

Lux has a shorter AA and skill range than Ziggs, but is still "long range". She also has harder CC, which is definitely a plus, and helps stop people from closing more reliably than Ziggs's W. Her laser's on a pretty short cooldown, too.

Morgana has even shorter AA range, and her ult requires getting up close and personal. She needs to get up into the fight much more than the other two, but with a pretty sweet shield she can often afford to.

Ziggs is awesome IF you know where the enemy is, but can be swatted like a bug if blindsided. Lux is awesome IF you can predict enemy movements and snipe with your laser, but doesn't bring that much damage otherwise. Morgana is awesome IF you can handle being a bit over-exposed (hur hur hur) as a mage, and still get farm while being more vulnerable to harass.

INFenergySeeker

01-02-2013

I love Ziggs, the way to play him is you harras harras harras and more harras, then if you think you can kill him, use your E (hexplosive minefield), then your W (Satchel charge) planted infront of them (If they get slowed) to blow them back to you, use your Q (Bouncing bomb) and auto attack with your passive (short fuse) which does tons of damage, then you ulti infront of them, or maybe u dont have to if you hit them with your Q.
Good thing is that he can harras well with his Q and he does tons of damage, and he can farm so fast once u get Rabadons Deathcap, just use your Q on the ranged minions and they will die instantly. He does so much burst damage and he has a good escape mech, let me explain, if some1 ganks you, what you do is put your W between you and the ganker or anyone that is chasing u, then you blow it up and flash or maybe you dont have to usually.
Bad things are that he is very mana hungry! His E and W is very hard to hit and needs some pratice to get it perfect, very very VERY squishy! And thats about it...
I am not sure about the other 2 heros, i hope this helps

INFenergySeeker a Ziggs lover.