Battle of the Alters BotA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Battle of the Altars

Objectives:
  • To attain 12 kills as the ASSASIN
OR:
  • To kill 120 jungle minions as the FARMERNOMICON

Banned items:

Any item that provides vision (e.g. Grez's Spectral Lantern or Oracles Elixir).

Banned Spells:

Any traps or snares (e.g. Yordle Snap Trap)

Banned Actions:

• Farming lanes
  • Destroying turrets
  • Talking about Fight Club

Vilemaw:

Any team can leave the jungle to get Vilemaw at any time.

Player Roles (one player per role per team):

• ASSASSIN: The Assassin's goal is to travel to the enemy's side of the map and attain 12 kills for his/her team. The Assassin may only travel with his/her Support. The Assasin may only recall freely after dying 6 times.
  • SUPPORT: The Support may opt to defend the FARMERNOMICON and assist in farming jungle minions or travel with the Assassin into enemy lines to assist him to kill the enemy team. The Support may only travel with an Assasin to cross the speed buff. The Support may recall at any time.
  • FARMERNOMICON: The FARMERNOMICON's job is to kill the jungle minions on his side of the jungle until said FARMERNOMICON reaches Critical Mass. The FARMERNOMICON may only attack the enemy team if they are in his/her side of the jungle. The FARMERNOMICON may not recall at any time but he/she can buy items if he/she dies.

My revised version of the OP's post. Tell me what you think.

No Ones A Hero

12-30-2012

it has the basic ideas, but why is it called farmernomicon? and thank you for the feed back riet xD.

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Ones A Hero View Post
it has the basic ideas, but why is it called farmernomicon? and thank you for the feed back riet xD.

Riet? What's that?

Anywhoo, Morelonomicon sounded stupid and "provider" didn't sound stupid enough.

I just made your post neater and easier to read