Meph's Champion Concepts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2013

Hello Summoners,

Over the past few months I have been collecting my ideas for champion concepts. I am finally deciding to post them here!
I will use this thread as an index to link to my 40+ concepts, and I will update this thread with links anytime I post a new one.

In mostly alphabetical order:
Apose, the Lost Miner
Bakkurasha, the Pillar of Eternity
Bandit, the Bandle City Brigand
Berillious, the Blue Baron
Dremus, the Slumbermancer
Elementalists
Gideon, the Forcebringer
Gordiax, Lurker of the Void
Jozan, the Stinging Sorceror
Leo, the Skyknight
Meph, the Devilish Dueler
Neeko and Vessa, the Kindred Spirits
Niki Taka, the Heavens' Fury
Nullisis, Watcher of the Void
Patches, the Courageous Gunner
Pherret, the Wildwood Outrider
Phobos, Beast of a Thousand Bites
Razeth'Ul, the Last Glaivewielder
Ring Wardens
Schooner, the Vagabond
Shinobia, the Royal Icessassin
Sinscale, the Frozen Fang
Sophia, the Savior
Stoat, the Feral Forager
Trux'Ciax, the Voidborer
Tzenurgash, the Unholy One
Vashira, Sentinel of Ionia
Vexxus, Mercenary of Zaun
Warlord Nithix
Warsinger Tsasaroth
Wisterdoodle, the Devoted Deputy
Worro, the Whistling Swordsman
Zyphos, the Ancient Prototype

Please bare with me as I get forum formatting down, as well as standardize my template to best suite what people are used to here, as well as flesh out the entirety of each concept. I almost always start with an "idea" or just the concept of what I think would be cool to play, then I work out a "feel" for the champion's abilities and flesh things out from there. I'm a total amateur in this sort of thing, character creation has just been a hobby of mine every since I was little and would design my own games and video game characters.

Thank you in advance for your support. Everything I post will a total WIP, so suggestions, criticisms, gripes, rants, cheers, hugs are all appreciated. Just try to keep them in the champion's specific thread so I can keep this one clean.

Meph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2013

Thanks for tolerating my spam to this subforum as I got all my current champion concepts formatted and posted. Some are rough, some are really rough. I hope people will take a look at them and either provide feedback, or be inspired by the abilities I've created, and get ideas of their own. Now it's time for me to refine and reiterate just about everyone of these.

MavAngel

10-04-2013

Bro you spammed so damn much....all i see is your name on the forums, if you gonna do this, do it every other day and or put em all together