Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dodges drain my soul...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hielitogordo

12-25-2012

I spend more time in champion select than in the actual games themselves(in soloq) and there's no penalty for it anymore. Wouldn't it be fair to put penalty at least after the first dodge of someone, to then lose elo like it was before ?

Also, Looking for team to play 5v5 ranked, I main Top lane. Was gold in s2, currently struggling in lower elo than before. Thank you.

Hielitogordo

12-25-2012

bump.

UberWobba

12-25-2012

When team mates are arguing and swearing at each other in queue selection you bet I'm dodging.

I don't feel like I should be penalized for that.

Boagster

12-26-2012

I'll play any role; I make a point to call "I'll fill" at the start of every match. That said, if people start getting emotional over roles, I am dodging faster than Jax using his E. If my teammates can't at least start out working together, why should I believe they'll be any different in game? Should I be punished by having to sit through 20-40 minutes of a bad game when I could have left, giving the other players the immediate option to rejoin back in, while I can use the 5/30 minutes to do something productive?

EDIT: See Pogo's post, below.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-26-2012

Is there not a time penalty for dodging?

Quote:
Boagster:
I am dodging faster than Jax using his ult.

Jax dodges with his E, not his ult.

Boagster

12-26-2012

Oops. Shows how long it's been since I played Jax or felt threatened by him =P

deirin

12-26-2012

Quote:
Hielitogordo:
I spend more time in champion select than in the actual games themselves(in soloq) and there's no penalty for it anymore. Wouldn't it be fair to put penalty at least after the first dodge of someone, to then lose elo like it was before ?

Also, Looking for team to play 5v5 ranked, I main Top lane. Was gold in s2, currently struggling in lower elo than before. Thank you.

we are ALL in lower elo dude... my 2400 friend is in 1900
i was 1750....now im 1600
etc...

YokoZar

12-26-2012

Quote:
UberWobba:
When team mates are arguing and swearing at each other in queue selection you bet I'm dodging.

I don't feel like I should be penalized for that.

I do think you should be penalized, but I think they should be penalized much more; it should be much easier to report players who are griefing pregame (currently it requires taking a screen shot and filing a ticket)