Could anybody tell me if LeBlanc is good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SSplskn

12-25-2012

her abilities seem like fun. and I'm very curious 'bout mage assassin but didnt have a chance to use her free. Any LeBlanc owner could u tell me how is she? In comparison to Lux or Xin Zhao or Irelia? Thanks guys!

SSplskn

12-25-2012

I really like Lux and Xin Zhao but dont have enough money. And than LeBlanc came into sight. Really confused on which one to buy...

Wheat By Product

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

LeBlanc is a very fun champion. I would recommend her for someone interested in a champion whose learning scale isn't extreme, but isn't so easy you can master her in a few minutes of play.

Pros:
+ Extremely effective at bursting down single-target enemies, being able to kill most AP carries in two or three spell casts.
+ Very high mobility.
+ Interesting and complex game-play, you feel rewarded after you get a kill by being crafty.
+ She is based upon deception, even if she is low, she can dish out a ton of damage.
+ Short cooldowns.
+ Very strong lane presence.
+ In possession of one of the nicest auto-attack animations in the game. If you're new (or trying to practice) to last-hitting, play LeBlanc. You'll get the swing of things.

Cons:
- She is extremely squishy.
- She falls off pretty hard late game, especially if the enemy team builds MR.
- If she's not fed, she's useless. (Though it's not entirely difficult for her to get fed.)
- Games are decided by her early game.
- She has no real team-fight presence, except in the case that you use her to nuke the ADC.
- The only CC she has is her snare, which might not always snare your target. (Skillshot, and a timed tether, though this can be helped with a Rylai's.)

SSplskn

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisamier View Post
LeBlanc is a very fun champion. I would recommend her for someone interested in a champion whose learning scale isn't extreme, but isn't so easy you can master her in a few minutes of play.

Pros:
+ Extremely effective at bursting down single-target enemies, being able to kill most AP carries in two or three spell casts.
+ Very high mobility.
+ Interesting and complex game-play, you feel rewarded after you get a kill by being crafty.
+ She is based upon deception, even if she is low, she can dish out a ton of damage.
+ Short cooldowns.
+ Very strong lane presence.
+ In possession of one of the nicest auto-attack animations in the game. If you're new (or trying to practice) to last-hitting, play LeBlanc. You'll get the swing of things.

Cons:
- She is extremely squishy.
- She falls off pretty hard late game, especially if the enemy team builds MR.
- If she's not fed, she's useless. (Though it's not entirely difficult for her to get fed.)
- Games are decided by her early game.
- She has no real team-fight presence, except in the case that you use her to nuke the ADC.
- The only CC she has is her snare, which might not always snare your target. (Skillshot, and a timed tether, though this can be helped with a Rylai's.)

thanks that is elaborate! So what do u think is generally better, Lux, Xin, or LeBlanc?

Handeecapped

12-25-2012

Leblanc can burst champs down really easily but she gets targeted late game a lot and dies rather quickly unless you're quick about using her abilities to get away.

wall 534

12-25-2012

i dont think you can really compare leblanc to xin, but compared to lux i think leblanc has the better burst and mobility, but lux has the better teamfight presence and range (with ult). personally i like lux more, as she offers more utility, but a good leblanc player can assassinate both the ADC and APC before a fight and win the game

AD Hyper Carry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

Who is better of the three? I'd say xin zhao. Leblanc is fun for low level people to get a few quick wins against terrible people, but as soon as your enemies get semi-competent you WILL lose a majority of the leblanc games. I would definitely not recommend her

adc

12-25-2012

Out of the three heroes you listed, it depends on team comps.

LeBlanc is honestly a worse hero because of how hard she's countered by a Banshee's Veil and magic resistance. Her entire kit focuses around taking out an enemy carry and giving her team an advantageous 4v4 while she's on cooldown.

You really need an all in team composition to follow up on the kills with LeBlanc.

Lux is a strong poke champion, with some decent utility. She won't do the same damage as LeBlanc, but she has a better all around game and she can keep up sustained pushes with her poke.

You want a more poke oriented lineup with her.

Xin Zhao is a hero you can't really compare to the other two, as he fills a different role. That said, Xin is fantastic at jumping in and splitting up a team. He does lots of damage, and you can build him quite tanky (and in fact probably should). He can jump into the enemy team, shove off all the peel from a vulnerable enemy carry, and take them down in seconds, leaving your team a really strong 4v4, or 4v5 if he lives.

You really want an all in team comp with him.