Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Snow map during christmas?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benihime69

12-25-2012

How come we rnt playing on the beautiful snow map this christmas?

Sephrinx

12-25-2012

Riot doesn't want to update the graphics of it. Lethargy at the finest.

Eloquid

12-28-2012

they don't need to update anything. I'd rather see variety on "outdated" graphics than ****in green sr every time, possibly with snowman wards. Riot is just to busy counting their money.

FiRE MANiC

12-28-2012

Quote:
Eloquid:
they don't need to update anything. I'd rather see variety on "outdated" graphics than ****in green sr every time, possibly with snowman wards. Riot is just to busy counting their money.

Lol, it's a free game, people choose whether they want to spend money on it or not. Anyway, Riot probably has more important things to do then update the environment. I prefer the original SR look anyway.

Shiku12

12-29-2012

Even though I don't like it, I miss the snow summoners rift and I'm preety sure it wouldn't take riot long to load a pre-loaded map