Help with Irelia.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HereticSeraph

12-26-2012

Any essential runes that are a must for her? Such as Tamgorine has said attack speed.

rikoLash

12-27-2012

I don't think Attack Speed is really necessary if you already have standard bruiser runes like AD or ArPen and you don't have the IP to spend. From what I know just build tanky to survive early game, but still pack the damage for once you start becoming scary.

I would run Arpen - Armour - Magic Resist pr/Lvl - Hp quints. Not sure if this is the best option.

Hugh G Rectionnn

12-27-2012

The early laning phase with Irelia before level 6 is generally the toughest part. Compared to champions like Darius and Olaf, who have monster early games, it is pretty easy to get beaten out of lane. But the way I manage to harass and tradeoff is simple: I maintain bush control. For tougher lanes, I take Q first, and just last hit by jumping in and out of the bushes. Once I hit level 3, that's when i start harassing even really strong early champions. My favorite way to do it is to Q to an almost dead minion, resetting the timer, using E on the enemy champion and autoattacking 1~3 times with W on. You just keep doing this until you can force him out of lane, or when you hit level 6, you can go straight for the kill.

HereticSeraph

12-30-2012

Does anyone else run into the problem of idiot teammates in begginer who just **** you over the entire match by taking nearly all the farm and kills or hanging you out to dry in an egagement with the bots?

Hotdogs

01-01-2013

nothing really champion specific, mostly generic skills