Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frost Mistakes

12-25-2012

So I play a lot of 3v3's and 5v5's but I have a serious issue with 3v3's. I am constantly getting noobs that either feed early game or get lucky and somehow get fed. Last game I went 28/10 with AP Evelynn and had the ability to 1v3 Darius, Amumu, and a Corki. But when my team was all there we would focus different people because clearly they didn't know what to do after I told them basics plenty of times. So actually, my question is, will Riot fix match finding or make match making a little more educated with players? Thanks guys!

EDIT: The Darius was built as a Bruiser. The Corki was a little confused on his build... The Amumu Countered me.

Sir Fuzzy

12-26-2012

Join a team and play ranked 3's

Frost Mistakes

12-30-2012

Bump.
Sir Fuzzy, I appreciate the reply but I am a level 16. There no ranked teams for level 16. I would really like help from anyone about anything I can do for my level. Thanks guys!

Drakojan

12-30-2012

I'm in the same situation. I play AP Evelynn too lol :P. Just keep playing, eventually your normal ELO will get higher and you'll play against better people.

Fraxiel

12-30-2012

you might not be able to join ranked 3's, but if you've got 2 friends online that are willing to play with you then you can queue up with them, right?