Help...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frost Mistakes

12-25-2012

So I play a lot of 3v3's and 5v5's but I have a serious issue with 3v3's. I am constantly getting noobs that either feed early game or get lucky and somehow get fed. Last game I went 28/10 with AP Evelynn and had the ability to 1v3 Darius, Amumu, and a Corki. But when my team was all there we would focus different people because clearly they didn't know what to do after I told them basics plenty of times. So actually, my question is, will Riot fix match finding or make match making a little more educated with players? Thanks guys!

EDIT: The Darius was built as a Bruiser. The Corki was a little confused on his build... The Amumu Countered me.

Sir Fuzzy

12-26-2012

Join a team and play ranked 3's

Frost Mistakes

12-30-2012

Bump.
Sir Fuzzy, I appreciate the reply but I am a level 16. There no ranked teams for level 16. I would really like help from anyone about anything I can do for my level. Thanks guys!

Drakojan

12-30-2012

I'm in the same situation. I play AP Evelynn too lol :P. Just keep playing, eventually your normal ELO will get higher and you'll play against better people.

Fraxiel

12-30-2012

you might not be able to join ranked 3's, but if you've got 2 friends online that are willing to play with you then you can queue up with them, right?