Mouse Cursor goes invisible?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

walkrvc

12-25-2012

During many games in Dominion, at totally random times(it seems like) my mouse cursor just goes invisible. When it is above a node it shows a bunch of horizontal lines above each other. I usually just now do the attack move so that I always know where my cursor is but it is still a problem because it is extremely hard to buy items. Also it seems like it comes back randomly as well.

1. Does anybody else have this problem?
2. How do I fix it?
3. Is it League/Dom/Map or is it my cpu?

Chuce

12-25-2012

Try going into your mouse options and turning pointer trails on, you can set them to extremely low so that you don't have the annoying drag. (well it annoys me.) I'll check back to see if this fixed your problem.

walkrvc

12-25-2012

I'll look into this. But it's usually hit or miss.

hinderlopen

12-25-2012

Pretty sure you're experiencing the already known disappearing cursor problem,

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=mouse

so 1) no you are not the only one.
2) I haven't had this problem so I haven't looked into any solutions, but you may try changing the screen resolution (forget where I heard that this solves it, it's an easy thing to change so why not try it?).
3) if you have the same problem as everyone else, it's a combination of gpu + dominion.

walkrvc

12-28-2012

Thanks for the help guys. I ran into the problem again and tried to mess with a couple things so that the cursor would come back and weird stuff happened. Looks like dominion just isn't for me lol.

PoorLepRecon

12-29-2012

The only sure fire way to get it back is to immediatly put your computer to sleep and then wake it back up. The cursor should be back when the computer turns back on.

PinkBerryKush

11-03-2013

what do i do my cursor is always gone and i cant play

Romantic Metro

11-03-2013

One of the things you should do is hover over an enemy turret and alt + tab out and then back. It doesn't always work mind you. Another also not for sure but it sometimes works is to to slide your cursor all the way over the other side of the map and usually lined up with an enemy turret to select. If you do it fast enough the cursor will pop back. Don't ask how it works but it does... sometimes lol

Killscend0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2013

i just quickly go into the windows mouse settings and turn mouse trails on, then when game finishes i restart windows. Not ideal but it is a quick workaround

Genoux

3 Weeks Ago

Instead of restarting you cpu put it in sleep. It does fix the problem faster then a restart. I also go and quickly turn the mouse trails on when it happens in game.