AD Sion in 3v3 help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylailene

12-25-2012

I just got done fighting an AD sion in 3v3, the team comp was jarvan(me),chogath and khazix. Our cho wasn't very good but he hit his ruptures in team fights so i cant complain. The problem im having is that AD Sion is not that much of a problem, i rush randuins and it was fine, the problem was the enemy team had a varus/nidalee. The problem I am facing is that we either focus sion or the varus, if we burn everything on sion we are trashed by varus, and if we burn everything on varus sion is wrecking us with his Ult+sanguin. This wouldn't be a problem for me if I could just build Thornmail but I cant, so i need to know a good strategy to fighting this.

P.S. The Nidalee was not that much of a problem all though the AS buff she gives is great for that team comp. Also kiting when he pops his ult didnt work, he just stuns then Varus ult

TLDR: Need help with AD sion when there is another big threat on his team with a good support character with them. Not complaining just need some advice

shnevz

12-25-2012

You have a great team for diving an AD carry like Varus. If properly executed, with you and Khazix, you should be able to easily take Varus 100 to 0 (especially because they have hardly any protective CC or front line for him). Burst him down extremely quickly, and if they still want to fight 2v3, that should be a free win.

Don't wait to engage, because they have significantly better poke than you. If you catch someone with a rupture, go in. If Varus is too far up, go in. If Varus has some weird build with tankyness, burst the weakest target 100 to 0, because that's what assassins and bruisers do to have a leg up over carries.

SaintHax

12-26-2012

In addition, you should have QSS for that team. You get varus ult'd, you hit it and leave.

Tiic

12-26-2012

Also focusing hard on armor could have helped.
Varus + AD Sion + Nid.

KZ should be able to kill varus along with jarvan.

If the game went to late game then ofc you will lose. Because Jarv KZ will fall off when varus and sion will hyper-carry.