Best runes for Draven?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Handwasher

12-25-2012

Hey, I have seen several guides which suggest different runes for Draven, mainly between AD and Armor Pent runes. So can any of you please tell me which are the best runes that I should get for Draven? IP is not a problem.

CrusaderAntonius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

Between arpen and flat AD, it's up to your personal preference. Flat AD is better early, and arpen is slightly better late game.

Flat AD will make you poke harder and will make it easier to last hit. Arpen will result in more dmage once your enemies start building armor.

Personally, I set up all my rune pages to give me an early advantage so that I can leverage it and turn it into a more significant gold/xp advantage as the laning phase progresses. I run him with flat AD.

Hasuobs

12-29-2012

With Draven, you want to maximize your early game dominance. I would go with Flat AD reds and quints, armor yellows, and MR blues.

Qc tinmoncriss

12-30-2012

armor pen red, flat ad quint, armor yellow, mr/lvl blues

Koaieus

01-10-2013

Try crit runes, synergizes very well with his passive.
9 Crit marks + 4 Crit seals = 10% crit chance
5 Armor seals = 7 armor
Glyphs up to you, I take some scaling mana regen or 9 Scaling mres = 24 mres @ 18
3 Flat AD quints = 6.8 AD

Crit runes really work in every phase of the game. At early game harassment you can sometimes see their health melt away at the hand of a 10% crit chance, followed by his passive. Late game the extra crit chance still boosts his passive at teamfights and works well if you have an IE by then.