Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF Support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saintsx

12-25-2012

Hey there everyone,

We're currently searching for a summoner who's main role is support. The people I play with and myself are very skilled (We achieved Diamond in 5v5 last season) and most of us were ~2k to 2200 last season in Solo Queue. If you're interested in playing with us (Ranked & Normal) AND if you meet the requirements below please send me a friend request in-game.

- Main Role is Support
- Skype & a working microphone that won't make our ears die.

Thanks!

saintsx

12-25-2012

hey there guys how you guys doing

saintsx

12-25-2012

chipchipchip

saintsx

12-25-2012

add for a good time $200/hr

PrincessIrelia

12-25-2012

I'd be happy to play with ya'll, but ya'll would probably not want to play with me. IMO, i'm a good support.

dmgovertime

12-25-2012

i was 1600 at the start of s2. i main support roles. janna taric soraka mostly, i can do just about any1. add me and ill play a few normals with u guys and we can go from there.

dmgovertime

12-25-2012

Quote:
PrincessIrelia:
I'd be happy to play with ya'll, but ya'll would probably not want to play with me. IMO, i'm a good support.

I think you have a good attitude, ill add u. =)

xemoneyx

12-26-2012

if the spot is still open id like to do some norms with you guys to try out. I play lulu taric sona or janna mainly but would be willing adjust to what the team comp is. Thanks glhf