Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Casual/Competitive Team. Now Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talibothorian

12-25-2012

I am looking to make a casual/competitive team. im looking to be competitive, but still have fun seeing that it is a video game. i would like some mature and funny people to play with, preferably 18 and up, and gets on regularly. If your interested ill need your
IGN:
ELO(last season):
usual time you get on:
ROLL:
top5champs:
im not too worried about ELO, its just a safe gate to see where your at. Like i said, its semi casual, but i like to win. i also like to have fun. ill be on all night(12/25) so you will get an invite tonight. Merry Christmas everyone, see you on the rift.
Talibothorian

Talibothorian

12-25-2012

balddragonjr

12-25-2012

ELO(last season):N/A i didnt play ranked last season
usual time you get on:usualy around 1800 eastern
ROLL:jungle and mid are my strong points but support also suits me well
top5champs:ziggs(mid) fizz(mid) lee sin(jungle) ezreal ap (mid) and sona(support)

Talibothorian

12-25-2012

Talibothorian

12-26-2012

^

Jusaleb

12-26-2012

IGN: Jusaleb

ELO(last season): around 1250 (i started playing ranked regularly very late last season and had to crawl my way up)

usual time you get on: anywhere between 3-9 weekdays and roughly all day on weekends EST

ROLL: any, i trained in all the roles in order to be more useful as a player, also shouldnt it be ROLE

top5champs: in no particular order: xin, amumu, taric, ez, riven

PureAlchemy

12-27-2012

IGN: PureAlchemy

ELO(last season): I didn't play ranked on this account last season.

Location and time usually on: Houston, TX during the week about 4-11pm/ Weekends all day

ROLE: My main role is adc, but I can play any lane. Main champs- (adc)Ezreal, caitlyn, varus, corki, ashe. (mid)Malzahar, Akali, Morgana, Orianna. (top)Shen, Olaf, Nidalee.(Jungle)Shen, Olaf, Amumu.

iBeatYoAzz

12-31-2012

elo- not sure i had just started and i was learning
not even sure how to apply but im from houston,tx also.
my times of availbilty from 8am-11am then 4pm-11pm. as you can see i spend alot of time on lol

iBeatYoAzz

12-31-2012

Quote:
PureAlchemy:
IGN: PureAlchemy

ELO(last season): I didn't play ranked on this account last season.

Location and time usually on: Houston, TX during the week about 4-11pm/ Weekends all day

ROLE: My main role is adc, but I can play any lane. Main champs- (adc)Ezreal, caitlyn, varus, corki, ashe. (mid)Malzahar, Akali, Morgana, Orianna. (top)Shen, Olaf, Nidalee.(Jungle)Shen, Olaf, Amumu.

hey im also in houston add me so we can go a couple

Josiahfied

01-02-2013

Elo: Last season ~1300 (I'm travelling and on my tab so I don't have access to my laptop right now)

Usual Time: Weeknights I usually just play 2 or 3 games, weekends I can be on pretty much all day.

Role: Top. I can do every role so for non competitive I can do whatever.

Top 5: I haven't really played competitively enough to know but I'd say Vlad, Gangplank, Garen, Pantheon, Rengar

I'm on holidays until this Friday. I can be on Saturday though. I can get a friend to log in for me and accept your friend request if you want to chat. Gotta love those android chat apps. Happy New Year.