Summoners Rift Glitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zandoo

12-25-2012

I was playing a regular game on Summoners Rift today and when i spawned there were patches of green and red all of the map. It kept on flicking green and red all over the map and it's very annoying. Is anyone having the same problems? Or does anyone know how to fix it?

P.S: Yesterday i downloaded optifine and universalforge for my minecraft so maybe it glitched it some how? idunno heeelp

Zandoo

12-25-2012

Never mind guys i just restarted my computer and it worked

adc

12-25-2012

"P.S: Yesterday i downloaded optifine and universalforge for my minecraft so maybe it glitched it some how? idunno heeelp"

That made me chuckle.

A tip - occasionally League (and other games, too) glitch out like this. The first thing you should do is always to try restarting the game. If that doesn't work, restart your computer. If that doesn't work, use the built in repair function. If that doesn't work, or the game doesn't have one (League does - google it), you should try reinstalling the game. If that, finally, does not work, contact support with the necessary log files for them to help you. If you don't know what they need, they can tell you.