Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I need another mid!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tigerchild

12-25-2012

Right now I only really mid as lux and I'm starting to mid as viktor. Who are some other good mids that I can use in case lux or viktor gets countered?

FiRE MANiC

12-25-2012

I recommend Orianna, she's really good and doesn't really have a counter. She's also free to play this week so you can try her. I also think Morgana does really well when going mid.

PrincessIrelia

12-25-2012

I would strongly recommend janna and zilean. They're different, but extremely strong mids.

Coolh4x0r

12-25-2012

karthus...he doesn't even autoattack later on, just spams q. you almost always get a kill upon death because of his passive, and his ult is a game changer (it can land you a pentakill lategame after a teamfight). his e is good for farming, and w makes a decent escape. btw, imo lux is better to start as support then AP carry lategame.

bogonick1

12-25-2012

VEIGAR!!!! BEST MID EVER especially against other AP champions

tigerchild

12-25-2012

Thnks for all the replies, I think though
I'm gunna go with karthus because of his late game and because with lux I could have like 10 kills and still could be outshined by most late game champs.

KTcrazy

12-25-2012

Ahri is nice.

Handeecapped

12-25-2012

I bought ahri last week and my past 90ish games in a row have been with here in mid. I haven't lost to a single champion yet and I've gotten pretty experienced with her. (keep in mind, these are normals, not ranked so this may vary). The only champ she has a problem with pre-6 is leblanc but if you play safe there shouldn't be a problem with farming.

Just went 21/1/6 with her last game and I got a quadra also.

Btw, for anyone saying "Veigar", if I ever go up against Veigar as Ahri, I instantly get free kills because he can't do anything to touch her.

Hope this helped you