I need another mid!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tigerchild

12-25-2012

Right now I only really mid as lux and I'm starting to mid as viktor. Who are some other good mids that I can use in case lux or viktor gets countered?

FiRE MANiC

12-25-2012

I recommend Orianna, she's really good and doesn't really have a counter. She's also free to play this week so you can try her. I also think Morgana does really well when going mid.

PrincessIrelia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

I would strongly recommend janna and zilean. They're different, but extremely strong mids.

Coolh4x0r

12-25-2012

karthus...he doesn't even autoattack later on, just spams q. you almost always get a kill upon death because of his passive, and his ult is a game changer (it can land you a pentakill lategame after a teamfight). his e is good for farming, and w makes a decent escape. btw, imo lux is better to start as support then AP carry lategame.

bogonick1

12-25-2012

VEIGAR!!!! BEST MID EVER especially against other AP champions

tigerchild

12-25-2012

Thnks for all the replies, I think though
I'm gunna go with karthus because of his late game and because with lux I could have like 10 kills and still could be outshined by most late game champs.

KTcrazy

12-25-2012

Ahri is nice.

Handeecapped

12-25-2012

I bought ahri last week and my past 90ish games in a row have been with here in mid. I haven't lost to a single champion yet and I've gotten pretty experienced with her. (keep in mind, these are normals, not ranked so this may vary). The only champ she has a problem with pre-6 is leblanc but if you play safe there shouldn't be a problem with farming.

Just went 21/1/6 with her last game and I got a quadra also.

Btw, for anyone saying "Veigar", if I ever go up against Veigar as Ahri, I instantly get free kills because he can't do anything to touch her.

Hope this helped you