The Re-envisioned Lux, the Lady of Luminosity

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chronotank

10-15-2010

Looks much better now in terms of abilities

IronChief

10-15-2010

I must admit that this is QUITE the improvement. Although I preferred her old W ability, and found it made her rather unique.. the new changes aren't bad. Good work.

SlashZeroV

10-15-2010

Woot! Her outfit now matches a "holy" sense with gold and white as two main contributors. The hair also matches and the face is much better than the previous design and the scepter or wand continues that theme.

Agreed. Her old W does bring a sense of hidden playstyle but a change is a change.

10-15-2010

I'm not sure the ability changes were needed but definite kudos to Riot for changing the character design.

Joruri

10-15-2010

I like her armor a whole lot, it's pretty bad ass and yer her face is more innocent and cutesy. She still isn't going to do anything with stealth? I'm glad to see that you guys didn't do any extreme changes to her looks.

Atreties

10-15-2010

+1

seifer93

10-15-2010

I'm glad that Riot actually cares about the community (unlike many other game companies.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazurac View Post
So, now she's even more like Morgana? Alright, I can dig it. How is her w different than Morgana's black shield? Is it a shield, a MR/AR buff, or what?
it just says "enemy damage" not spells, so I think it is more like Janna's shield.

Garion

10-15-2010

thank you, u didnt change her character concept, gonna try her out^^

PS:, really looking forward, great job

Shimrra3

10-15-2010

I wish I'd gotten a good look at the old one so I could know the differences a bit better, oh well. I'll take your collective word for it...

Valrion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2010

Looks way better though, I just wonder why her armor colors don't match garens if they're both representing "Damacia"
Her skills got nerfed pretty hard before the actual release.. But its probably for the better. Hope she's fun