The Re-envisioned Lux, the Lady of Luminosity

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CptChris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2010

i'm kinda disappointed with the change. i feel like it changed the entire story behind her. the lore needs to be reworked to fit her skills better now. there is no reason to mention bending light to hide in plain sight as she no longer goes invis or makes her allies invis. i will repost this in the ptr forum too.

Beaumains

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lythoria View Post
I bet the all of the people who complained about her not being dressed enough don't care when they see a girl on the beach with just as little covering her.

Love the remake better though.
She is supposed to be a paragon of light: a wholesome character. Lasciviousness & immodesty are unbecoming of such a character.

Mordecai100

10-19-2010

Great now all you gotta do is make a dwarvern sniper, or the dude from dota who was like a mage and spawned minions out of trees. They are awesome.

XFallenOneX

10-19-2010

awesome job riot good support hero i guess

Deathira

10-19-2010

Personally I thought the first version of Lux was better. This one looks too cartoonie. Seeing how she is Garen's "sister", shouldn't she at least have some resemblance to him? Love the back story and her abilities, should be fun to play, if you can get over the looks of her.

HotnReady

10-19-2010

First Lux picture was much better i would say.....

deadman007

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

plese add damage to her Prismatic Barrier