The Re-envisioned Lux, the Lady of Luminosity

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YYZed

10-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELLFIRE 666 View Post
i just hope she aint as over powered as the rest of the new characters
Lets ignore Urgot and Swain.

Cerulean Shaman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmpervious View Post
Agreed. and if they were smart, old lux skills with new lux skin would make ALOTTT more sales than complete new lux.. just saying lol.. no stealth ability? just another champ with skills from other champs all in one.. great... so repetitive.. instead of making a new champ every week riot, how about you make a new map? thats what we need the most IMO. the game is getting to repetitive with only these maps. new ones pleaseeee.
I agree with you, mate. Love the large selection of champions, especially compared to such other titles (dare I say like Demigod, lolz?), but some new maps would be nice or at least some new/fresh/unique mechanics for the champs coming out.

How about reworking some summoner spells and adding a few new ones as well? God knows that's been overdue..

GlyphTsen

10-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordeve View Post
Sorry if this has already been posted, however, a few days ago a LoL fan who also happens to be an amazing artist, posted a concept picture she came up with of lux.

It appears that your(Riot) artist essentially stole the idea from Katertot. She may be flattered, but it appears to be sort of rude if she did not great recognition.

Here is the link: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=292068 The color schemes are different, but take a look at the boots, and the overall armor style.
Considering that Katertot took their idea at least in part from both art pieces put out earlier...

Also, there are several important differences, I'd say. Although to be honest, I'd still love to use Katertot's art as a splash for a custom skin, and would personally still prefer it over the current (much improved) official splash.

Cyfiver

10-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmpervious View Post
Agreed. and if they were smart, old lux skills with new lux skin would make ALOTTT more sales than complete new lux.. just saying lol.. no stealth ability? just another champ with skills from other champs all in one.. great... so repetitive.. instead of making a new champ every week riot, how about you make a new map? thats what we need the most IMO. the game is getting to repetitive with only these maps. new ones pleaseeee.
Agreed. Maps. Again. More content less overlap.

sciyth

10-16-2010

wow good job riot. one of the first game companies i've seen that really listens and responds to the players.

thumbs up for Riot games

hellokittyking

10-16-2010

i don't understand what was wrong with her...i liked rainbow bright lux.... i hope that skin is like a bonus skin if you buy the package...LISTEN RIOT MAKE THAT SKIN A BONUS SKIN!!!

Cyfiver

10-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhe Toralf View Post
I hope that you are fully aware that you can play LOL without spending a single cent ever, for as long as you want. Everyone who works at RIOT doesnt do that for fun, the people have to live from something. Adding server costs to that, its so **** obvious that they've got to make money somehow. So if you really want to blame a company that lets you play for free without any disadvantages for thinking about money, you have reached a level of ignorance or arrogance that is very frightening.

seriously, you have an opinion and you have demands, but don't expect riot to grant your every wish.
We ansered their demands in the form of a bribe to get them an award? We arn't allowed to say whats on our minds? Like I've been saying for a while now.. try less chars for a bit.. and Maps? Larger Mastery pagebook then 1? You've already made Rune book pages 6300 pts. Make us pay for Mastery ones aswell? I think there is a thin line on the champion making vs interesting gameplay and it's being danced with. This is all coming from a paying customer aswell.

Cy

DŽal With It

10-16-2010

thank you, looks much better now.

Cerulean Shaman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhe Toralf View Post
I hope that you are fully aware that you can play LOL without spending a single cent ever, for as long as you want. Everyone who works at RIOT doesnt do that for fun, the people have to live from something. Adding server costs to that, its so **** obvious that they've got to make money somehow. So if you really want to blame a company that lets you play for free without any disadvantages for thinking about money, you have reached a level of ignorance or arrogance that is very frightening.

seriously, you have an opinion and you have demands, but don't expect riot to grant your every wish.
Read the entire post next time, mate? Your idiocy is showing. Yes, they're a business and I stated as much.

I don't have a problem with them being a business, lolz, because that's what they are and that's what I expect. I'm just making an idle observation at others who think they are anything but a just a business.

Daecion

10-16-2010

I immediately approve. Based on what it seems people have been saying about the old design, it kinda makes me glad I didn't see it.