Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
Thank you for taking the time out to read this. I'm Lord Zi.
Lately a lot of trolls have sprung up, don't know when or how they rose to power but this trolling's gotta stop. Too many players just don't know the mechanics behind the game and thus, the whole Team suffers. Someone might feed and another rushes in under a turret thinking they'll win. The main guy on your team who ain't doin' nothin' is talkin' the most s_it about you, and your score is better over all. Trolls...
Of course this is a Team based game so I can't write this guide to dis trolls, I have to write this guide so that You can adapt to trolls, and make Yourself a better Team Player.
1. Be sure to do a lot of farming, last hit everything you can but Do Not rob your allies of any cs they claimed. If your ally is jungling. let him be.
2. Asses every Team fight before during and after. Before the Team fight be sure to alert your allies, I can't tell you how many times my allies would run in 2v3 or 1v3. During the Team fight target the same target which always should be the weakest link. If you see your ally about to fall or if the battle isn't looking good, do your best to make a way of escape. After the battle build according to what your were lacking. If the enemy has high ap don't continue to build atk damage until you build some magic resist. The longer you live the better the fight.
3. If your being dissed by a fellow ally it's highly tempting to talk s_it. Wanna talk s_it? This is what you do, you support that ally. When you two start fighting together, the combos you make to overcome an enemy will give you more then enough of a push to say "Good Job". Also, complaining about "ks" is something noobs do, don't go that route.
4. Someone who feeds just to feed can be a very troublesome troll. The best thing you can do is build in order to take out the strongest enemy 1v1. Once you win the fight go in with the full team and pinpoint the strongest one of them. If the troll dies he dies, as long as you get the strongest the others will be a breeze.
5. The guy never logged on or the guy logged out. It's highly possible to win 2v3! Work along side your ally and stick tightly together. Build to counter and damage at the same time and think about what's best for your ally. Mia's go along way but bickering and strife will tear a Team apart, just surrender if that's how it is.
6. Your being dissed by the weakest member on your Team who just so happens to also be the weakest player in the game. Compare levels, not with yourself, but vs the enemy, then show him your level's higher then him. Don't point this out over /all chat, your other ally is more then enough of a whiteness. Normally the troll shuts up, but his habits of engaging alone will coast you a game unless you and your other ally can overcome.
7. Team Comp Is Important. Tank, Off Tank/Fighter, Adc or Apc is the norm. Off Tank/Figher x2 Adc. Tank, Adc, Apc. Tank, Off Tank/Fighter, Assassin. Hybrid, Off Tank/Fighter, Adc or Apc. Team comps that wont work normally consist of too many ap or assassins. Hybrids are good to have anywhere.
8. Honor Your Enemies. They're enjoying the game just the same as You. Many times I've been put in combos that were awesome to see happen. I've seen a lot of people who've gone through the same come out cussing at players. Instead congratulate them. It'll be better for you in the end.
9. Protect your Allies. If someone on your Team is weak, give him/her the most farm and be a bodyguard to that person. Your Team is only as strong as it's weakest member. Your on a Team, take care of it.
10. No matter what happens, enjoy the game. If you already know your gonna lose due to trolls and no matter what you try fails you, Hone Your Skills. Work on Yourself. Test out new builds instead of looking on mobafire. Make a build that works wonders for you then post that on mobafire. That'll be the build worth using.