In Game Model (Sivir)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHatPerson

12-30-2012

whos downvoting ames, he stated the fact, we know shes getting a visual upgrade and we know it takes time to have the perfect visual upgrade, just look at nid and tell me it wasnt worth the wait

Anymeese

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
We will absolutely relaunch her at some point - but she's not next. The relaunch team ( and the rest of Riot ) are keenly aware of how poorly Sivir stands up next to our newer champions especially.
You (Riot, not Ames specifically) keep mentioning "next" and "after ___" etc as if theres a planned schedule. So um.. why not communicate the schedule to the community? Put the biggest f***ing disclaimer ever written at the beginning of it saying that it's only the PLAN and may or may not happen that way, but please give us as much insight as you're able to.

CursedDefeatist

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titiln View Post
why is trundle/karma getting art reworks btw.

taric, sion, sivir, yi, all still exist.

ryze is almost as bad, but not nearly.
This 100%

The champions that were here since this game was conceived need help first, it's only fair.

Yi, Taric, Sivir, Sion...

HunterHagen

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravenX View Post
This 100%

The champions that were here since this game was conceived need help first, it's only fair.

I agree, and from what I've read around the forums, Master Yi is looking strong for the next rework.

I'd also put Nunu and Annie there, they're not very pretty themselves.

Raburi

12-30-2012

Quote:
We will absolutely relaunch her at some point - but she's not next. The relaunch team ( and the rest of Riot ) are keenly aware of how poorly Sivir stands up next to our newer champions especially.
Could you tell us who IS next? I read somewhere that Sion is getting one, but also that Heimer and Karma are too.

Leorite

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titiln View Post
why is trundle/karma getting art reworks btw.

taric, sion, sivir, yi, all still exist.

ryze is almost as bad, but not nearly.
Favorite Champions go First.

Or just most requested.

Yankee

12-30-2012

Quote:
Zileans hands need be fix. All I have to say is they look like they're gonna fall of him.

Yankee

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravenX View Post
This 100%

I saw other threads about Sion/Sejuani getting remakes due to the fact that their character model has nothing to do with their abilities. Sejuani hardly uses her giant mace, and Sion is supposed to be a crazy zombie ax-man yet he will be found running up stunning and exploding himself. If I had a link to the thread i'd obviously link it.

Ira et Tolio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Karma is getting a model update first because they are doing a full rework on her, and don't want to have to come back to it later. As for Trundle, they have only announced they are going to do a model update, not when.

SlVIR

12-30-2012

yeah, why not just say what the relative schedule is =/