In Game Model (Sivir)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sytharin

12-27-2012

Hail! For sivir! For freedom!

IS1d809d67c7237f9194235

12-27-2012

bump

Famöus

12-27-2012

Her only half-decent skin is the PAX Sivir skin...Her ingame model is complete trash..She looks like a polygon from the SNES Starfox

Crai Crushna

12-27-2012

How about this 3D model that I am not done with yet. It started off as a high poly model of a normal average female but then I saw a job posting at riot and asked a few questions to support. I am trying to remake Sivir and this is what I have so far and right now it's better than the current in game model and it's only half done. I just cut her in half so that I can make adjustments to one side and the do Duplicate Special on the correct Negative Axis and then merge the Vertex's together afterward. Here is the picture, please give me some feedback.

I want to keep her at 8000 poly's. You will notice no Hair or Head because that si in another file that I am working on separately and after I am done with both will place the files together to create her fully.

Crai Crushna

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crai Crushna View Post
How about this 3D model that I am not done with yet. It started off as a high poly model of a normal average female but then I saw a job posting at riot and asked a few questions to support. I am trying to remake Sivir and this is what I have so far and right now it's better than the current in game model and it's only half done. I just cut her in half so that I can make adjustments to one side and the do Duplicate Special on the correct Negative Axis and then merge the Vertex's together afterward. Here is the picture, please give me some feedback.

I want to keep her at 8000 poly's. You will notice no Hair or Head because that si in another file that I am working on separately and after I am done with both will place the files together to create her fully.

Apparently the Attachments didn't work, I'll try to do it again, if not I'll place them into another website and link it.

Edit: I just started the Gauntlet which is why it isn't smoothed like the rest of her, it will be eventually soon.

SlVIR

12-27-2012

amazing work dude, i think you would be a great addition to riot

Crai Crushna

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luscious Lenny View Post
amazing work dude, i think you would be a great addition to riot
Thanks. I've been working in Maya since 2007 when I got my degree in 3D Animation and Game Design. I'm now attending Full Sail University for my Bachelor's which I will graduate in 3 months. Here's hoping my education works for me and I get the job at riot. If this thread is bumped and stuff, I will post some updates if you guys/gals want it and wouldn't mind it.

We do need a Sivir Remodel, her 3d model currently isn't even a full one. If you go to LoLking you can see where they just placed the left and right sides together and didn't bother to append to polygon tool/merge the vertex's. It's really bad for this type of awesome company.

muhalaha

12-27-2012

If they remake her i just hope they dont turn her into a giant... like soraka and twisted fate.

Greencarde

12-27-2012

more bumps!

SlVIR

12-28-2012

riot plaz

sivir needs love