Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

In Game Model (Sivir)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calling Clouds

01-01-2013

I thought she needed it much more than most of the others on the list.

Greencarde

01-01-2013

"The beautiful and deadly mercenary known as Sivir has earned many titles throughout her illustrious career, but the one she held until recently was Battle Mistress of Noxus."-riot

RIOT I DEMAND YOU FIX THE LORE TO... "The terribly ugly and deady mercenary, whom has cancer arms, square feet, and astro-boy hair: known as sivir..."

ChesswarF

01-02-2013

Quote:
RiotAmes:
We will absolutely relaunch her at some point - but she's not next. The relaunch team ( and the rest of Riot ) are keenly aware of how poorly Sivir stands up next to our newer champions especially.

sigh

Greencarde

01-02-2013

double sigh

SABUx

Recruiter

01-04-2013

BUMP Sivir is amazing and should be remade immediately!

Dorotheus

Recruiter

01-06-2013

PAX Sivir wants to look pretty and Tron sexy.

(I just want her model redone, not her kit, I like it)

Tuesti7c

01-07-2013

Quote:
RiotAmes:
This is true, but that feeling when you think you hit someone ("I saw it hit them!&quot but don't deal damage sucks. There's a disconnect there. We could do it if it made sense.

Brand is a viking's body empowered with a vengeful spirit. He's naturally a big dude- possibly made even larger through the possession.

Can you share who is next for a rework?

SlVIR

01-09-2013

bump!

Copman

04-14-2013

Siv is one of my mains and i just cant stop looking at how thin her legs are. I mean her art can still hold up next to some of the new ones but the 3d model is pretty bad. However i do love my Siv and no 3d model will make me stop playing her.