In Game Model (Sivir)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
We will absolutely relaunch her at some point - but she's not next. The relaunch team ( and the rest of Riot ) are keenly aware of how poorly Sivir stands up next to our newer champions especially.
If anything, Sivir's the one that needs it the most, she even needed it before Ashe... What could POSSIBLY be more important than Sivir? Unless it's Sion, who needs a visual update PLUS a rework (cause those feet and his appearance is just bad, he almost needs to be redesigned).

Otherwise, Singed, Sivir and Nasus should really be the next ones to get an update.

But I know that eventually, all of Riot's square feet champs are gonna get revamped.

Stooz of Town

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

12-31-2012

I welcome this thread with open arms, especially since Sivir has been the one carrying me from 1100 to 1300 over the past week or so.

Runellieb

12-31-2012

bump, show some love for boomerang lady

Scody

12-31-2012

Quote:
We will absolutely relaunch her at some point - but she's not next. The relaunch team ( and the rest of Riot ) are keenly aware of how poorly Sivir stands up next to our newer champions especially.
Just don't fix Huntress Sivir please, I love dat run animation

AA247

12-31-2012

Quote:
Rescaling champions has some unexpected consequences- champions are balanced according to how easy they are to hit by skill shots. If we made Sona's body bigger, we might need to shrink her dress, weapon, etc or we'd risk making her harder to play.
So you are saying we should increase her boobs and decrease her dress. Seems fair to me

Noxian Zell

12-31-2012

I can only imagine right now seeing sivir being hot

Mirana Arashi

12-31-2012

Cheap Hooker with Polio , well described +1

Animato

12-31-2012

until the sivir remodel, they should change her classic name to "hit by a bus sivir"
she really looks like she got ran over by a bus (multiple times), got up and said "hey guys, i'm good. just got to walk it off" then waddles off with half her insides hanging out.

BAKA ONEE CHAN

12-31-2012

If not being the first to be remodeled, how about second?

Zeninth

01-01-2013

Bump.

If Sivir is not next, can she be next one after next??? Her ugly faceless model and ugly crossblade boomerage prevent me from playing her. Yes I am shallow.