In Game Model (Sivir)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epicn00b

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
This is true, but that feeling when you think you hit someone ("I saw it hit them!") but don't deal damage sucks. There's a disconnect there. We could do it if it made sense.

Brand is a viking's body empowered with a vengeful spirit. He's naturally a big dude- possibly made even larger through the possession.
A viking body? Does that mean he knows Olaf?

Gods Grunt

12-30-2012

+1

Sykah

12-30-2012

I'll be happy if they fix Bandit Siv's hair tbh. The splash art just looks so fking awesome...

Postal Miku

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
This is true, but that feeling when you think you hit someone ("I saw it hit them!") but don't deal damage sucks. There's a disconnect there. We could do it if it made sense.

Brand is a viking's body empowered with a vengeful spirit. He's naturally a big dude- possibly made even larger through the possession.
You know you can make something taller without making it wider
As i said, it just irritates me that she looks tiny when even compared to older models such as Ezreal, though from a texture ect. standpoint, Sona is pretty fine, her size is just annoying because her anti-grav twintails take up her height
Wondering why you couldnt do a Morde type of fix on her and make her a little taller without having to touch the hitbox at all
Since i assume Sona is not going to get a remodel in a long time, a small size fix would probably settle her for a while so she dosen't look like Lux's little sister

Tell me, Did Mordes hitbox even increase with that update?

EDIT- not going to get on a high horse, but at the time Sona was getting nerfed, I threw out the making her model/hitbox bigger so she is more prone to being hit, though no one listened

NotBuzzJack

12-30-2012

That makes sense for Brand, until you stand him up next to someone like Renekton.

KevinDelMarr

12-30-2012

Is it just me, or does Xerath look alot smaller this Season? Especially in Scorched Earth, about the size of a minion from a glance

H0p0nP0p

12-30-2012

She looks like a hill billie on her warrior princess one... Unless its intended.... =S

Nothing against an ugly female champ but, she needs to b redrawn and re arted. Even if its still another ugly one

Luscious Lenny

12-30-2012

just going to go ahead and say amumu was sivir's aborted child

Greencarde

12-30-2012

sivir best adc.... in my heart

AlienSexRanger

12-31-2012

Yeah I've been waiting for them to redo Sivir. She's a really good champion but I loathe playing her because she basically looks like a splotchy blob.