In Game Model (Sivir)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gsai

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
We will absolutely relaunch her at some point - but she's not next. The relaunch team ( and the rest of Riot ) are keenly aware of how poorly Sivir stands up next to our newer champions especially.
To be quite honest I don't see how any champion in the game could be quite as bad as Sivir. Don't you think her state would warrant priority?

Kumamon JPN

12-30-2012

She is low priority because she is a 450IP champion.
That means there's no profit for Riot since people would only buy her with IP.

SlVIR

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumamon JPN View Post
She is low priority because she is a 450IP champion.
That means there's no profit for Riot since people would only buy her with IP.
if thats the case then i would not care if they bumped her to 6300 ip with a free week and a re-model

El Greencard

12-30-2012

low blow riot, low blow

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

12-30-2012
2 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
We will absolutely relaunch her at some point - but she's not next. The relaunch team ( and the rest of Riot ) are keenly aware of how poorly Sivir stands up next to our newer champions especially.
^

(Listen to this guy)

El Greencard

12-30-2012

alright, but im calling her ugly betty until the remake ^

DDOSingToDiamond

12-30-2012

Bump. Sivir was my first played champ and main.
First Pentakill with Sivir too.

pls riot

Postal Miku

12-30-2012

since your going to start doing art reworks to season 1 champions, does that mean Sona will be included at some point quite a range down the line

I hate how small she is next to other champions, although she could just use a scaling fix

Raithofhel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

There are plenty of model issues in LoL, particularly with older champs. I get that.

There is total reasonableness in putting more played champions in the front of the line as Riot is ultimately a business that needs to make intelligent decisions about where to give it's resources. I get that.

But Sivir is literally the only champ in the game that I use, and then strain to look at for a game. I sometimes don't pick her in a game because she looks so god-awful. Not because I care all about what kind of champ I see, but because it literally interferes with her gameplay - making it terrible to orbwalk and terrible to accidentally AA-cancel because her animation sucks so bad. I lose at least one kill a game with her because of canceling an animation by accident.

If she's not next in line, she needs to be next after that. Saying - yeah, she looks bad but w/e we'll get there - communicates that you do not, in fact, actually understand how bad her model is.

Ecclesias

12-30-2012

I know she's not that popular, but damn, all the 450 champions should be high priority, since they're probably the first ones the summoners will get