Allied Creep Collision Detection.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Proheart

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
You are not allowed to walk through your own minions. Champion cannot move through allied minions unless ghosted.

Or Fizz..zz..zzed

RhythmOfOwn

12-25-2012

Ukata! Arigato gusi mas!

Boyahda

12-25-2012

Quote:
I believe our engineers have found the cause of the "stuck on creeps" bug and are fixing it. It's a Christmas miracle!
Hopefully this will help Udyr. What caused this bug anyway its been around for like 5 months.

CupcakeTrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

Quote:
You are not allowed to walk through your own minions. Champion cannot move through allied minions unless ghosted.
"Caster minion, why the devil came you between us? I was stunlocked under your arm!"

AlphaWhale

12-25-2012

Weird question - one of my tactics when trying to outrun an enemy is to run serpentine through my own minions, and usually they get caught up in the jumble and it buys me a little extra time. Is that considered the same kind of "snag", or will that tactic still be viable? Thanks!

Padrin

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshiStampedeBlu View Post
Fizz says sup
Hecarim says "Hi" too.

moistmongoose

12-25-2012

Quote:

Why can't a 6 feast stacked Cho step over 2 inch high minions? Seems like a needed fix since hes so damn big.

Ask Shauna Vayne

12-25-2012

Quote:
Then what the hell is Fizz's passive worth D:?

Fizz: Nimble Fighter: Fizz's dexterity allows him to IGNORE UNIT COLLISION and take less physical dmg from basic attacks.

Discpled

12-25-2012

Quote:
Except for Hecarim who can get hung up or attempt to walk around minions slowing his progression at times.

SupahMonkiee

12-25-2012

Quote:
Or if your name is Fizz!

xD