Solo lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rawne

12-01-2009

Actually i prefer playing Tristana and solo mid. She can farm very good with her explosive skill passive and can always escape with a quick rocket jump or chase with it. And u have to admit, that her range is unbelievable. +crit chance runes and -CD she is even dd on lvl 1 because a crit can deal a good amount of dmg.

Deathscreech

12-01-2009

Solo mid should be
1. Annie
2.Ashe
3.Chogath/Teemo

Annie should only be in a 2 man lane if and only if the other character she is paired with also has a stun otherwise let her solo mid cause she can prob kill the other solo noob easy.

Emyrion

12-01-2009

I've personally had very good luck solo laneing with Malphite, even against heros such as Ashe, Yi, or the MFing Cho'Gath. Basically just pump Seismic Shard, and utilize his shield. Shard has good range, and good damage, slows the enemy, and speeds you up, with a mp cost low enough that you can use it fairly regularly with a Meki's Pendant. He's also great for fun combos like Shard followed by swooping in and using his AoE to hit both the slowed champion as well as all the minions. The combination of lower enemy speed with increased player speed makes it easy to get this skill off and get away without them breaking your shield against almost any character. Once you hit level 6 he's great for a gank. A full skill combo can usually do upwards of 500 damage (200 from Ulti, 200~ from Shard, 100~ from AoE), as well as killing all the minions and slowing the enemy allowing you some easy melee hits to finish them off. Against squishy early game characters like Ashe it nets me a kill a good 50% of the time, and if not a kill then forces them to waste a summoner skill like blink or heal and then recall back (forcing teleport, or walking back), giving you free hits on the minions and putting you ahead in the exp/gold race.

The only characters I've had any real trouble laneing against is Veiger or possibly Annie, since Malphite usually has a lot more armor then magic resistance when I build him.

not a mormon

12-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by keftes View Post
Erm the best middle soloer is Sivir by far.Noone can counter a solo sivir.The only thing you can do is call for a gank or get her with blitz.She is probably the best pusher in the game and once she gets a chalice and a vamp she dominates middle.
I see your Sivir and raise you a giant flaming Tibbers.

Ismellgud

12-01-2009

@ everyone saying Sivir , She can be good but, She does have alot of bad match-ups that can be utterly devastating, to even a good player...

Just my two-cents

basebam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2009

I solo as twitch mid most games.. usually manage to keep in level with the opp solo, and manage to gank because they dont call a missing twitch.
Not saying twitch is good for a solo mid, just what I can do with him.

Reflectia

12-01-2009

Corki solo~

Someone said ashe is more of a carry than corki, lolol.

JunkRamen

12-02-2009

TF > Annie > Cho > Corki > Teemo > Ashe > stuff

Casse

12-04-2009

Ryze

xilr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2009

Im surprised more people arent saying Trist.... she's not even mentioned until page 2. IMO Trist does better than Ashe at solo mid, because trist has a chance for a pre-6th level kill. Many times of Solo Trist vs Solo Ashe, Ashe ends up pushed all the way back to her tower....