Please fix my Y key?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yobweja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

When I hit Y (Bound to LOCK SCREEN command) for some reason it malfunctions as if I hit my space bar first... Please make it so when I hit my Y key, the screen LOCKS in the position I have set it to OR change the description of the Y key and enable me to bind a key to actually lock the screen instead of center, then lock the screen.

yobweja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

Blue side vision advantage thwarted?

OmenVI

12-26-2012

It's an "unlock" not a "lock at new location".
When you hit Y while the camera is unlocked, it locks back on to your champion. Working as intended.
I think what you want is a new feature, that being, the ability to change where the camera locks in relation to screen position of your champion.

Qsario

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmenVI View Post
It's an "unlock" not a "lock at new location".
When you hit Y while the camera is unlocked, it locks back on to your champion. Working as intended.
I think what you want is a new feature, that being, the ability to change where the camera locks in relation to screen position of your champion.
I really wish they had that feature....

OmenVI

12-27-2012

Probably handy during lane phase, but would probably screw you later in the game (especially as a ranged carry or something), when someone comes flanking up the rear, and you end up dead, because you didn't see them.