Tristana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoFed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2012

Is there a reason she is one of the only adcs with no Ad scaling on her abilities, it makes her mid game terrible, and if she doesnt get fed there goes ur game

Zwag

Adjudicator

12-24-2012

Ap tristana op.

Elf Elix

12-24-2012

I don't wanna be this guy (srsly), but it sounds like you're doing it wrong. I mean this as seriously as it gets, if you're not progressing your abilities and items then of course you're going to lose. You don't need fed on kills, there's farm, there's always farm. That's like saying zed doesn't get scaling so hes a bad adc, but he's not.

For example, you can jungle soraka (yes its possible I've done it and won before), but you're not going to gank for kills. You're ganking for the supp, double supp and jungle control. She doesn't have any jungling abilities; yet, she can kill golems at lvl 2 with a dorans and 2-3 pots. Maybe shes not the best for that killing gank, and maybe shes not built for jungle. (but) When your tops about to get a kick in the head by Jayce, silence him and heal your ally, this puts Jayce at a hard place with your ally having armor and newly rejuvenated health, and unable to cast spells being hit with about 109stardrop + around 100basic atk combined with your tops help.

So all you need for trist is navigation and coordination.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2012

Q - Steroid
W - Double utility spell (jump + aoe slow)
E - Triple utility spell (wave clear, harass, heal debuff)
R - Utility spell (AoE knockback)

This is an example of a the old school design philosophy that is much better. Only abilities on kits that are primarily designed to deal damage need AD scaling (on an AD kit). Utility spells have AP scaling. I would entertain an argument that E needs a small ratio, as it's active utility is not always useful.