Best assassin? Who is the best at this role?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seam0nk3y

12-26-2012

Where's the Kha'zix love? He is one if not the best duelist ingame and can instantly kill a adc without the evolved q even with his e+w+q combo and slows and jumps with ulti makes it impossible for anyone to almost ever get away

Axle the Beast

12-26-2012

Yeah I'm sort of wondering why no one brought Kha'Zix up until nearly the end of the second page. Maybe it's because he's pretty new. But assassin is my favorite role, I own three, and have played a lot more in rotations, and Kha'Zix still owns the best at it for me.

MateenOwesMoney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

Akali because her kit is basically I am a ninja, deal with with it.

Drakojan

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashinghardest View Post
"I've done it before" thats a laugh anyone can do that on any champion under the right circumstances. Assasins are only the strongest if your team cant peel for ****. Wards and CC can beat a assasin easy. If you know where they are coming from and your team actually builds well then assasins are no problem. Not to mention their strength comes from two sources, fed in lane, cleaning up teamfights. Kill them first in teamfights and gank them in lane and they are deadweight.
No, I mean she's capable of dealing enough damage to kill a tank in a short period of time. I'm not saying I found Amumu recalling after a teamfight and hit him once and he died

UnSxChinatown

12-26-2012

Katarina.