Sona Legendary skin "Sonar"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChemoshofBones

12-24-2012

Ill be straight up. im bad at art and i cant draw... i tried to make a paint cut n paste concept picture for this but it just looked so terrible that i diddnt want to post it lol.

that being said i will try to explain.

I think A legendary Skin for sona with a sonar theme would be great. What i envision when i think of it is Sona wearing a cobra commander-esque helm with a sonar screen as the face cover and 2 Dark blue pony tails comming out the top and fallign straight behind her. Her keyboard would be some kind of input control for the "sonar" and would have a bunch of dials and meters on it for style. since she kinda "floats" i havent thought of a fitting direction for the rest of her attire but i would imagine it would be military themed.

her skills would be changed effect wise as follows:

q would be much the same except the animation would need to appear more as a "blink" effect to simulate the time between pulses on the sonar. And i feel a beam type of look going from point a to point b would be very appropriot.

her w would cause a green light with themed particle effects to appear over the targets it choses to heal and would fade and heal at when the heal would normally reach the target.

her e would cause a "running stream visual" beam to pulse from sona to nearby enemy champs lasting only long enough to apply the buff as it does now.

her r visual would be changed to a portion of a radar screen with the "dots" of foudn targets in the field being enemy champions with a light effect that flashes brifly like a blip on the radar when it hits.

and as for her on the ground aura effects.... when you change between songs / auras it should appear to be either a partial or full sonar screen with a pulse going acrossed :]

sorry i cant provide illustration of any kind as i am a terrible artist and i do feel like this concept is in its infancy stages and needs work, but i do feel it has potential and would make a great legendary( possibly even themed") given some tuning :].

Momo Noguiko

12-27-2012

I really like your idea! I can draw some samples for you

Organtrail

12-28-2012

There are enough terrible people playing Sona as it is. Really don't need bait for more.

Momo Noguiko

12-29-2012

Here some samples, I'll do more later, now I'm very hungry x.x

ChemoshofBones

05-17-2013

sorry been al ong time sicne post kidna forgot , a little different then i was picturing but i like :]