Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sona Legendary skin "Sonar"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChemoshofBones

12-24-2012

Ill be straight up. im bad at art and i cant draw... i tried to make a paint cut n paste concept picture for this but it just looked so terrible that i diddnt want to post it lol.

that being said i will try to explain.

I think A legendary Skin for sona with a sonar theme would be great. What i envision when i think of it is Sona wearing a cobra commander-esque helm with a sonar screen as the face cover and 2 Dark blue pony tails comming out the top and fallign straight behind her. Her keyboard would be some kind of input control for the "sonar" and would have a bunch of dials and meters on it for style. since she kinda "floats" i havent thought of a fitting direction for the rest of her attire but i would imagine it would be military themed.

her skills would be changed effect wise as follows:

q would be much the same except the animation would need to appear more as a "blink" effect to simulate the time between pulses on the sonar. And i feel a beam type of look going from point a to point b would be very appropriot.

her w would cause a green light with themed particle effects to appear over the targets it choses to heal and would fade and heal at when the heal would normally reach the target.

her e would cause a "running stream visual" beam to pulse from sona to nearby enemy champs lasting only long enough to apply the buff as it does now.

her r visual would be changed to a portion of a radar screen with the "dots" of foudn targets in the field being enemy champions with a light effect that flashes brifly like a blip on the radar when it hits.

and as for her on the ground aura effects.... when you change between songs / auras it should appear to be either a partial or full sonar screen with a pulse going acrossed :]

sorry i cant provide illustration of any kind as i am a terrible artist and i do feel like this concept is in its infancy stages and needs work, but i do feel it has potential and would make a great legendary( possibly even themed&quot given some tuning :].

Momo Noguiko

12-27-2012

I really like your idea! I can draw some samples for you

Organtrail

12-28-2012

There are enough terrible people playing Sona as it is. Really don't need bait for more.

Momo Noguiko

12-29-2012

Here some samples, I'll do more later, now I'm very hungry x.x

ChemoshofBones

05-17-2013

sorry been al ong time sicne post kidna forgot , a little different then i was picturing but i like :]