Just bought Evelynn two days ago.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakojan

12-24-2012

And OH MY GOD, best champion ever. For reals. You know how there's this one champ that's just made for you? That you enjoy more than all the others? Freakin wow, I love you Riot. I'm not that good with her yet, but I haven't had this much fun in League since I first got Master Yi :O.

vedub31905

Recruiter

12-27-2012

Well enjoy it while you can ....damage nerfs INC!

Boagster

12-27-2012

At Drakojan:
I felt the exact same way about her when they first revamped her. I thought she was the perfect champion for me (other than the oft-banned Amumu). That was, until I bought Draven. He is, without a doubt, my favourite champion, despite preferring to Support or Jungle.

At vedub31905:
Really? You think so? I felt her last nerf were more than enough.

Drakojan

12-27-2012

No nerfs please! Although she is a really good pubstomper lol. A lot of people don't know what a pink ward is xD. And dude, Amumu is my second favorite champion :O. We're twins. Now I have to buy Draven to see if I like him.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Drako, they are nerfing her in the next patch. Good news is: Not really. Just a few small damage nerfs, nothing major.

Krypteria

12-28-2012

Miss fortune is the champion that was made for me i couldn't imagine playing league without her ^-^

Rockaqt

12-28-2012

She's not being nerfed. She's being gutted. Just like diana was.

Awax

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakojan View Post
And OH MY GOD, best champion ever. For reals. You know how there's this one champ that's just made for you? That you enjoy more than all the others? Freakin wow, I love you Riot. I'm not that good with her yet, but I haven't had this much fun in League since I first got Master Yi :O.

Eve was useless before they buffed her then after that its just been nothing but nerfs. Its sad they cant find a good balance for this champ bc i love eve but now shes going to be nerfed even harder. sad day

Eloquid

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakojan View Post
No nerfs please! Although she is a really good pubstomper lol. A lot of people don't know what a pink ward is xD. And dude, Amumu is my second favorite champion :O. We're twins. Now I have to buy Draven to see if I like him.
I'm happy for you dude, can't do **** with Eve. As for Draven, you always BUY champions to see of you like them?

Drakojan

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
I'm happy for you dude, can't do **** with Eve. As for Draven, you always BUY champions to see of you like them?
Meh. I watch videos, then read a little about them, then buy them. I'm too impatient to wait for a free week.