Low Elo looking for advice!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saddam Hussein

12-24-2012

Hey whats up I'm a noob i'll admit it, but i'm just wondering if could get some help from people that are successful and know what they're doing.

I am currently just sitting under 1000 Elo and have been wanting to get higher. I don't think i belong in plat, i'd just like to get out of the bracket i'm in. I'm really just wondering if i could get some tips or tricks to getting out of lower Elo, I've started accepting the fact that it's my fault when i get ganked, or my lane wanders and have also started to stop blaming teammates.

If anyone is willing to help me or give some advice it would be really appreciated. I am also ready to get downvoted and trolled to hell ^.^

Thank you.

SweeneyTodd69

12-24-2012

Nope I will not troll you or down vote you. Congrats you took step 1 to becoming a better player. You admitted that you suck and that you dont like that. All the knowledge I have I have placed into this guide:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2931214

Please read and comment. I try to answer all comments and questions within 24 hours. Hope this helps you.

-Sweeney

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2012

Cool - I've added you in game. If you keep the attitude of being willing to learn, I think I can help you.

Oh, and that guide the other guy linked you to? It's not half bad of a guide, but the formatting and grammar burn my eyes...well worth the read if you can get through that, though.