Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Low Elo looking for advice!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saddam Hussein

12-24-2012

Hey whats up I'm a noob i'll admit it, but i'm just wondering if could get some help from people that are successful and know what they're doing.

I am currently just sitting under 1000 Elo and have been wanting to get higher. I don't think i belong in plat, i'd just like to get out of the bracket i'm in. I'm really just wondering if i could get some tips or tricks to getting out of lower Elo, I've started accepting the fact that it's my fault when i get ganked, or my lane wanders and have also started to stop blaming teammates.

If anyone is willing to help me or give some advice it would be really appreciated. I am also ready to get downvoted and trolled to hell ^.^

Thank you.

SweeneyTodd69

12-24-2012

Nope I will not troll you or down vote you. Congrats you took step 1 to becoming a better player. You admitted that you suck and that you dont like that. All the knowledge I have I have placed into this guide:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2931214

Please read and comment. I try to answer all comments and questions within 24 hours. Hope this helps you.

-Sweeney

Kirielis

12-24-2012

Cool - I've added you in game. If you keep the attitude of being willing to learn, I think I can help you.

Oh, and that guide the other guy linked you to? It's not half bad of a guide, but the formatting and grammar burn my eyes...well worth the read if you can get through that, though.