"It's just Dom"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Easy Pickins

12-24-2012

Is the excuse I get from people who want to just troll.

The reque timer is getting high tonight because every team is doing this.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2012

i wouldn't play League of legends as a Whole during peak hours of festive days... not Dominion, Not Twisted teeline, Not normal Sr and definitely Not ranked.

MyDeadGrandma

12-24-2012

"it's just SR"

Rocking that support heimer

A Slime Appears

12-25-2012

It makes me quite mad when people say this, and it makes me even more mad when I realize they are totally right and I don't even have the right to get mad at them. Normal SR is (supposed to) be laid back, so why wouldn't normal dominion be the same way? I wouldn't expect most people to know about the fight for ranked and all that.

QQ

Easy Pickins

12-25-2012

I kinda understand, because I don't take normal SR super serious, I play semi seriously, but I won't build or champ select something ridiculous because it's not ranked and screw my team over.

LSA

12-25-2012

I say "it's just a game" when people start flaming and raging at me when I'm not having a good game.

SuperQuackDuck

12-25-2012

I've come to realize that whoever uses that excuse is actually aware of how crappy they are playing at that moment. It's tantamount to admitting that they're not doing well. The only thing that bugs me is that they're choosing to give up instead of trying to win the game.