Penta's on Champs you thought would never happen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Endless 1

12-24-2012

Exactly what title says. champs that out of no where you pull a penta out your @ss thanks to team work and an odd happening all the kills end up under your belt

Shesocold

12-25-2012

Those actually arent too hard I would imagine a Morgana pentakill would be more difficult. But yi isn't that hard since he's an ADC in that game, Garen is definitely a bit tougher though.

Fluffy1

12-25-2012

best ive done is a very lucky and highly amusing 1 vs 5 penta situation with my AP shaco, it will prob never happen again and was quite a bit of luck and stupidity involved, dont think i stopped laughing for 2 hours, shaco is hillarious to play in general

doomed2death

12-25-2012

Yi Pentakill isn't anything new...

Storm Venture

12-25-2012

Hecarim and Caitlyn

rikoLash

12-25-2012

Those video's of Support Sona penta's and stuff are hilarious, but an AD penta is perfectly normal. Garen isn't even that weird, seeing as he still does decent damage, enough to ks easily 5 times.

Qsario

12-26-2012

It's really old, but here's a ranked Janna pentakill. Yes, that's someone with an AD build.

I nearly ulted the entire enemy team into the laser last week but got pushed out of position at the last second and melted 1v5, so I only managed to get one kill from that. But it's at least possible in theory for support Janna, though it relies on your opponents screwing up. Then again, people like to screw around at the end of games they're sure to win, because I've lasered three people in the past week somehow (2 Janna & 1 Blitz).

NamelessFish

12-26-2012

How about an Elise penta? wasnt fed, enemy team just did something stupid,xD

One by one into the bush after me they went and died 1 by 1, cept TF and panth, TF was half hp so i insta bursted him and exhausted panth ^w^