Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cmon riot, Seriously. Nerfing problems.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Human Resources

12-24-2012

Well i just wrote this but then accedntly deleted the 4 paragraphs i wrote so here i go.

Ok riot look at this. Your nerfing riven, she is the one of the squishiest bruiser out there with no sustain. You nerfed diana two times in a row now ur buffing her? Look at this there is always gonna be that "op" champion because there are counters. Everyone looks at there counter for there champion as op cause they get wrecked. Youre never gonna have a complete balance between "op" and not "op". Its just not gonna happen and if u keep nerfing champions the game is gonna get dumb, realy dumb. For me, from playing lol for some quiet time, the game has become less intresting. Not because ive played it for a long time because ive played dota and never got bored of that but in lol we have way to many nerfs.

Why dont we slow down nerfs and not nerf so many people in one patch or anyone at all. Yes i can see where u aim at nerfing new champions such a vi but older champions like diana and riven. Its just dumb. Like everyone says oh fiora is "op" cause +35 ad at level 9 but u guys dont care, because there are counters for her! stop consedering champions to be "op" its annoying with all of these nerfs going on. There is not point to nerf a champion.

Im Contributing

12-24-2012

This is a place to report bugs and provide feedback. If you haven't played riven in PBE recently and provide feedback on the nerfed aspects on her, you don't need to be complaining about the nerfs. That's for General Discussion.

Ashandorath

12-24-2012

if anything you guys should be pushing riot to fix all of her ****ing bugs and not *****ing about her balance, her bugs need fixed first before we can even CONSIDER balance changes

Maeyu

12-24-2012

Eve is getting nerfed too, across the board iirc.

Sad day.. May be seeing pre-rework eve status in the near future.

Im Contributing

12-24-2012

it's a .05 ratio nerf. It's not much, at all.

C9 Donger

01-03-2013

Quote:
xNerd Rage:
Well i just wrote this but then accedntly deleted the 4 paragraphs i wrote so here i go.

Ok riot look at this. Your nerfing riven, she is the one of the squishiest bruiser out there with no sustain. You nerfed diana two times in a row now ur buffing her? Look at this there is always gonna be that "op" champion because there are counters. Everyone looks at there counter for there champion as op cause they get wrecked. Youre never gonna have a complete balance between "op" and not "op". Its just not gonna happen and if u keep nerfing champions the game is gonna get dumb, realy dumb. For me, from playing lol for some quiet time, the game has become less intresting. Not because ive played it for a long time because ive played dota and never got bored of that but in lol we have way to many nerfs.

Why dont we slow down nerfs and not nerf so many people in one patch or anyone at all. Yes i can see where u aim at nerfing new champions such a vi but older champions like diana and riven. Its just dumb. Like everyone says oh fiora is "op" cause +35 ad at level 9 but u guys dont care, because there are counters for her! stop consedering champions to be "op" its annoying with all of these nerfs going on. There is not point to nerf a champion.

You're* Watch out, it's the Grammar Police!!

Agatio

Recruiter

01-05-2013

Quote:
i aM NinjaFuze:
You're* Watch out, it's the Grammar Police!!

Watch out, they'll make your iPod only play Jethro Tull!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.