Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Champ you hate the most.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fycus

01-02-2013

To fight against: Nasus his movespeed/attack speed slow starts at 35% and ends at 95%

To play: any support champ that can't do anything else other than support

WhyAmISoGoodLoL

01-02-2013

Jax

oldRakdos

01-03-2013

darius, he is just to strong and that danm ult can save his ass in a 2vs1

another one is katarina, for me she is just to cheap

Vadgina Bush

01-03-2013

Wow. I don't think I can just name one.

Fiora - Her ult makes her invincible. My team usually has no way of defeating her.

LeBlanc - It doesn't matter how long her cooldown is, she still kills me EVERY SINGLE TIME!

CassiOPeia - Like all other poison characters, she plays dirty! Her name even has 'OP' in it! On intermediate bot games, I get excited if I manage to kill her even once early game! Even then, she still grows to be a champion you can do nothing against.

Master Yi - Cannot be slowed. >_>

Tryndamere - Undying Rage. >_>

Kha'zix - Soloing is impossible. I don't care what anyone has to say.

Darius - I know this is stereotypical and there are exceptions to this, but most people who play Darius tend to be jerks. Otherwise, he's not really someone I complain too much about.

Volibear - He's one of my favourites, but EVERY SINGLE TIME I decide to play him in PvP, people on my side make me jungle and complain when I do a poor job of it, or support when he's clearly not meant for it. If my team manages to win against the enemy team, I often listen to stuff like, "Congratulations! You managed to win with an easy as [censored] champion! You must be so [censored] proud," even if I didn't so much as engage in any form of harassment.

Karma - Also one of my favourites, but I hate how when I play her in PvP, people say that it's my champion choice that makes me so bad.

Poppy - It doesn't matter how much armour and defensive buffs she has, I still die easily when playing her.

Varus - See Darius.

Collo123

01-03-2013

Xin Zhao.
Need I explain why?

urylia

01-04-2013

Quote:
Nekron9:
I hate Lux for two reasons.
1. Her ult
2. Her freaking laugh!

You're not alone! I hate lux too!