The Champ you hate the most.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fycus

01-02-2013

To fight against: Nasus his movespeed/attack speed slow starts at 35% and ends at 95%

To play: any support champ that can't do anything else other than support

WhyAmISoGoodLoL

01-02-2013

Jax

oldRakdos

01-03-2013

darius, he is just to strong and that danm ult can save his ass in a 2vs1

another one is katarina, for me she is just to cheap

Vadgina Bush

01-03-2013

Wow. I don't think I can just name one.

Fiora - Her ult makes her invincible. My team usually has no way of defeating her.

LeBlanc - It doesn't matter how long her cooldown is, she still kills me EVERY SINGLE TIME!

CassiOPeia - Like all other poison characters, she plays dirty! Her name even has 'OP' in it! On intermediate bot games, I get excited if I manage to kill her even once early game! Even then, she still grows to be a champion you can do nothing against.

Master Yi - Cannot be slowed. >_>

Tryndamere - Undying Rage. >_>

Kha'zix - Soloing is impossible. I don't care what anyone has to say.

Darius - I know this is stereotypical and there are exceptions to this, but most people who play Darius tend to be jerks. Otherwise, he's not really someone I complain too much about.

Volibear - He's one of my favourites, but EVERY SINGLE TIME I decide to play him in PvP, people on my side make me jungle and complain when I do a poor job of it, or support when he's clearly not meant for it. If my team manages to win against the enemy team, I often listen to stuff like, "Congratulations! You managed to win with an easy as [censored] champion! You must be so [censored] proud," even if I didn't so much as engage in any form of harassment.

Karma - Also one of my favourites, but I hate how when I play her in PvP, people say that it's my champion choice that makes me so bad.

Poppy - It doesn't matter how much armour and defensive buffs she has, I still die easily when playing her.

Varus - See Darius.

Collo123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Xin Zhao.
Need I explain why?

urylia

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekron9 View Post
I hate Lux for two reasons.
1. Her ult
2. Her freaking laugh!
You're not alone! I hate lux too!