Would you like the ability to change what items are shown as the reccomended items?

Yes 3 100.00%
Meh 0 0%
No 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Recommended Items Modification Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flanree

12-24-2012

Personally I love the idea of the recommended items list. It gives newer players an Idea of some good items to buy for their characters. However, an experienced player frequently handpicks items for their champion based on what they are doing. I would like to see the ability to change the recommended Items list, and by "change" I mean I want to be able to swap the recommended items for my champions, so I am not stuck searching through the shop.
For instance Renekton's recommended Items are:
Doran's Blade, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Youmuu's Ghostblade, Phage, Guardian Angel, and Sunfire Cape.

While I do use Doran's Blade and the boots, Instead of Youmuu's Ghostblade I get Phantom Dancer. I also use Bloodthirster, Ravenous Hydra, and Blade of the Ruined King.

The new in-game shop looks great, but it would still be faster if we could change what the recommended items for our champions are.

Thank you very much for producing and keeping up an amazing game. You guys have made some awesome changes, and some equally amazing champions to go with it. By far you guys beat World of Warcraft in the ability to change the game without ruining the whole thing, and the ability to make the game a balanced one.

Thank you again,
Flanree

Novagrol

12-24-2012

Oh gosh, I just pretty much made the exact same post but I didn't even see yours. I completely agree with this idea though~

Flanree

12-24-2012

Lol, thank you. And everyone please remember to vote in the poll at the top. Thank you