Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trolling in PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yung Lean 2003

12-29-2012

Something has to be done about the PBE trolls because whenever they do something people always say "dude it doesn't matter it's PBE" and honestly it does matter because a lot of people want to sign up for the PBE and they can't because people don't report the trolls on the PBE who are taking spots and ruining other players testing experience

Last Fantasy

12-29-2012

The attitude, skill level and general politeness of the people on PBE is disgusting

Gadalar

12-29-2012

Quote:
NGERwookie:
Something has to be done about the PBE trolls because whenever they do something people always say "dude it doesn't matter it's PBE" and honestly it does matter because a lot of people want to sign up for the PBE and they can't because people don't report the trolls on the PBE who are taking spots and ruining other players testing experience

The best part is when they feed, and u can't do anything but die yourself despite just farming and you get the blame because there's nothing you can really do against a feed team.

Then the enemy team also trolls and blames you despite the trolls in your team doing all the intentional feeding.

Agatio

Recruiter

12-30-2012

Quote:
christoc:
Calling out people on the forums is in direct violation of the Summoner's Code.

I hereby move that you have your honorary summoner's code badge stripped, and a temporary ban from posting in all forums for precisely 1 day.

That is all.

You get an upvote! (http://imgur.com/RxFaO)

Coolh4x0r

12-30-2012

u shud blackout the names in a screenshot...and shouldn't call out people....cuz like everybody else said, is a violation of the summoner's code. this is sorta what tribunal is for. btw, ur sig says: "Spangenaar EU", so shouldn't this be on EUW or EUNE forums?

lyusaki

12-31-2012

Quote:
christoc:
Calling out people on the forums is in direct violation of the Summoner's Code.

I hereby move that you have your honorary summoner's code badge stripped, and a temporary ban from posting in all forums for precisely 1 day.

That is all.

lol? i thought its pbe and no on cares so why u care about who ever is calling out people on the forum. do something more useful pls

gpa4

01-01-2013

Quote:
lyusaki:
lol? i thought its pbe and no on cares so why u care about who ever is calling out people on the forum. do something more useful pls

Please don't come to a hasty generalization only based on your own perspective. I would honestly say that counter examples are quite abundant as everyone mentioning that violation of the Summoner's Code does care (a lot more) than what you think.

spangenaar

01-02-2013

The names are not black because i dont see the need in it, its just a community game if you choose a name it can be open in forums and ingame

spangenaar

01-02-2013

Quote:
ruikaitang:
u shud blackout the names in a screenshot...and shouldn't call out people....cuz like everybody else said, is a violation of the summoner's code. this is sorta what tribunal is for. btw, ur sig says: "Spangenaar EU", so shouldn't this be on EUW or EUNE forums?

PBE is only in US server so i posted it in PBE forums thats why, there is no EUW or EUNE PBE server.

Mr Mystical

01-02-2013

fist of all, I've never seen a PBE report in the Tibunal so I don't think they even get PBE reports, secondly, I totally agree with this post. PBE is unplayable most times due to all the troll feeding going on, the overly abusive language and more. It's like all the banned players from normal games are in PBE trolling to just make the game experience horrible for the rest of us trying to actually test things out in PBE and file good recaps to RIOT.