Vi's bugs, what am I missing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agent109

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockJockey View Post
Working as it should.

Blind prevents AAs

Champions immune to CC are immune to her ultimate.
I'm not sure, but it seems it does an "on-hit-effect". I don't think Riot has made her Ult's full description say all that it needs, or maybe it already has it all.

Agent109

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67chrome View Post
Ezreal's Mystic Shot isn't a modifyed auto-attack: it's an ability classified as an auto-attack (other examples of that are Parrrley, Double-Up, Blade Waltz, Twin Bite). Though I know Parrrley and Blade Waltz do actually miss when you're blinded. (Mystic Shot doesn't apply Hurricane shots either like an actual attack would).

Modifyed auto-attacks are things like Tumble, Decisive Strike, 3-Talon Strike, Spinning Axe, and Siphoning Strike. All of which do actually miss when you're blinded. Modifyed auto-attacks modify your next auto-attack though, they're not actual abilities that just benefit from on-hit effects.
Blade Waltz does not miss when Fiora is blinded because, quote:

"Fiora dashes around the battlefield—becoming untargetable in the process—damaging random enemy champion(s) 5 times. Successive hits against the same target deal 25% damage. The first and last attack will be against the same target. Each strike applies on-hit effects."

On hit effects don't require needing not to be blinded to deal damage, get you facts right or just test them out.

Agent109

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0p0nP0p View Post
For blind, Should be like wukong's q. It's kept on until he lands it.

For sosge... I dont know if wukong keeps his charges... But fiora parry stops wu's q.

Now, the animation and dmg wave, imo, should not even activate as u didn't land that punch, there'fore there's no impact... Unless she is really that strong and fast, that she bends air like Aang from avatar!
Wukongs Q is just a bonus damage to his auto and Riot put an animation to it to make it look more effective. It deals physical bonus damage with an auto. It's counterable. Wukongs Numbus strike however isn't because it's not a bonus to an auto attack. I don't know why it's not countered really, but it should be. I think it is counterable, I haven't tried.

Amalickiah

02-13-2013

I've experienced a bug with Q where sometimes it will get stuck charging after the first click, meaning unable to click again to activate the dash. During this time the direction indicator disappears and I am unable to use any other abilities or do basic attacks. After the charge time ends, nothing happens and the cooldown isn't used up. So yeah.

Agent109

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahEsq View Post
I've experienced a bug with Q where sometimes it will get stuck charging after the first click, meaning unable to click again to activate the dash. During this time the direction indicator disappears and I am unable to use any other abilities or do basic attacks. After the charge time ends, nothing happens and the cooldown isn't used up. So yeah.
Hmm, that's strange....Try to look around the forums for morello, he'll be your direct link to let Riot know

Keitterman

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahEsq View Post
I normally that happen when i'm charging next to an enemy, and i hit E, it's like she wants to throw an AA to consume the E, but is in the middle of Q, and it screws everything up

67chrome

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent109 View Post
Blade Waltz does not miss when Fiora is blinded because, quote:

"Fiora dashes around the battlefield—becoming untargetable in the process—damaging random enemy champion(s) 5 times. Successive hits against the same target deal 25% damage. The first and last attack will be against the same target. Each strike applies on-hit effects."

On hit effects don't require needing not to be blinded to deal damage, get you facts right or just test them out.
Blade Waltz misses when you're blinded. You still channel the ability, it just doesn't do any damage.

Any ability that masquerades as an auto-attack (the ones that apply on-hit effects) are all subject to blinds, thornmail damage, warden's mail and radnuin's omen slows, ninja tabi reductions, doran's shield damage block, and anything else that applies to auto-attacks. Getting exhausted when you started channeling Blade Waltz in season 2 was incredibly broken, as you'd reduce the damage of Blade Waltz by 70%. Things like Counter-Strike, Riposte, and Pantheon's Shield also block Blade Waltz damage.

I'm not just saying this because I've read it somewhere either, I actually main Fiora when I play Dominion, and have experienced all of that first-hand.

You should get your facts right and test them out >: )